Ayler

So, yeah well this is a lemon about two of my friends and their ship name is Ayler. One of them are Ashley and the other Tyler. Well I am going to make more just for the pain of Ashley to read ;>. And plus I am at war with Ashley with Lemons. 

 Ashley was sleeping like always cuz' it was a Saturday and she was lazy. But, she heard her phone ring then it was Mauricio. He keep sending her waffle emoji's cuz' she send him a penguin emoji's."God, why did I send him penguins messa-" She got a message from Tyler it said, "Hey, Ash meet me at my house I am bored lonely here." Tyler's parents lefted him to go to around the world tour, so Ash had no choice but to go to Tyler's house. *2 Hours Later* "TYLER!!! YOU HOME?" Ash screamed. Finally, Tyler got the door and she came inside."Waht chu wanna do?" said Ash "I don't kno-" "Lets go to the pool!!" Ash interrupted Tyler while talking. She brought her swimsuit cuz' she knew they were going to swim cuz' Tyler got like a big outdoor pool. Tyler got dressed too.

 Tyler  jumped and he said "Help I'm DROWNING!!"He lied. Ash jumped in and then they started laughing. *30 minutes later*  "Hey, Ash catch me" Tyler screamed while jumping. Ash caught him but, she touched him in a place (You know). Tyler moaned, Ash let go of it and Tyler got an idea. "I am soo sorry." Ash said blushing. But, Tyler started to look at her weirdly "Tyler whats wron-" Ash stopped when Tyler kissed her. Started to keep kissing her and Ash finally accepted. He kept going deeper in Ash's mouth. As they stop kissing Saliva fell from their mouth's while they got further away. Tyler started fondling with her breast and then took her bra off. He started sucking her nipples while his other hand went lower and touched her womanhood. And he rubbed it while still sucking her breast.

 "Tyler if you do th-" Ash stopped while her white stuff spread in the pool then mixing in with the pool and disappearing. Tyler got her on the bed kissing while then got undressed, they were both nude. His member was tall and proud standing like it was the king. "You sure?" Tyler asked, Ash nodded. Tyler put his member in Ash's womanhood. And then she yelled and clenched  her fists on the sheets. While Tyler went wild and started going and going. "I think I gonna..." "Me too..." They both said. Until the bed was covered with white stuff. Dripping from Ash too, they got under the sheets and kept doing it over and over.