Please Enjoy

"I had so much fun today!" you exclaimed as you walked across a sidewalk that lead to your house while holding hands with your, now new fiancé, Armin Arlert. The moon was casting a lovely even of light across the dark star-filled sky that you love birds had starred up at before on the top of a high mountain that Armin considered fucking you on.

              Armin smirked and looked over at you keeping the smirk on his face and squeezing your hand tightly, then stopped himself right in front of you after turning abruptly and taking your  other hand only to get directly in your face nose-to-nose causing your face to get a dusting of red.

              "I know how we can make this night even more fun!" Armin said to you, the smirk still plastered on his face "hiding" his obvious hint to get into something more interesting then just holding the continuous strong sexual tension that lingered from time to time (to time....to time...).you raised an eyebrow and rolled your eyes.                 

                 "You're always so quick with it. Come on, Armin. You're not thinking with the right head." you shot back.

Armin frowned.

                "Come oooooooon!" Armin whined cutely, exacerbating what he was actually feeling.

You chuckled and started walking again, Armin beginning to walk backwards and continuing to stare at you right in the face.

                 "Armin, be patient." You muttered under your breath. Your cheeks were hot and flush, and all because of the smug look on her lover's face that you found to be extremely sexy.

Armin chuckled at the reaction and turned back around to walk straight beside you again. You two always liked the sweet moments you shared together sometimes when they weren't focused on the stress of the day. You even seemed to let out a little chuckle at Armin's smile and blush.

As you let out a sigh and begun to fiddle with your keys to find the right one to fit in the key fob to the door, Armin embraced you from behind and kissed the back of your neck sending an instant tingle up your spine as your face go hot once more.

"Not until we get inside Armin!" you said angrily but shyly.

Armin didn't want to listen though and began running his hands all over her body making you shiver.

"A-Armin...please wait" you moaned quietly.

"Anticipation makes the hard-on longer." He shot back huskily in your ear.

Armin brought his face to your ear and bit down slightly on your lobe as he continued to rub you in all of your sensitive places. Moaning, you began to shake, your hands seeming to not be able to stop moving causing the keys to rattle and stray farther from being inserted into the keyhole. You felt Armin smile against your neck and slide one hand up your shirt, using his other arm to straighten yours and help hold onto the key better.

"So, how about we go inside and see how black holes go to bulge mass relations, hmm?" Armin whispered as he jammed the key into the hole and turned it fast with a *click* and bite your neck, you moaning and causing Armin to smile even bigger.

As soon as you knew it, Armin had already opened the door, threw the keys on the floor, slammed the door shut, and pinned you, his panting partner, hard against the wall beginning to make out with you and scale your body even more with his hands. He went from his regular awkward touch to a rougher, more vigorous rub, caressing your face lightly and lovingly while going in for slight kisses on her face at the same time as well. Getting bored, Armin bit down on your lip and smiled, then began to kiss down to your neck, planting sweet pecks near your sweat spot.