Chapter 2

Picture is Grayson

Amelia POV

"Stop, dumb ass!" I yelled at David. David is my foster father.

He was feeling on my sides and on my hips.

I punched him in the throat.
"I said stop! Pervert!" I grabbed my things and ran out of the house. I started to walk the way to the orphanage, AGAIN.

A matte black Porsche pulled up beside me and I wiped my eyes quickly and turned to the car.

The window rolled down and the hot guy from the school parking lot yesterday was there.

Grayson.

"Are you okay?" He asked, worriedly. I nodded.

"No you're not." He said in disbelief. I nodded again, wordless.

"Do you want to come over to my place? We can watch movies and eat." He said smiling. I chuckled.

"And how do I know you aren't some rapist?" I asked, getting into the car.

"You don't." He smirked. He sped away, really fast.

We pulled into a large house. It was 2 stories and modern. We stepped inside and I followed him to the living room.

"Nice place." I complemented. I wonder how old he is.

"I'm 19." He chuckled. Shit, did I say that out loud?

"Yes, you did."

Fuck.

I chuckled and sat down on the couch.

"I'm getting food. What do you want?" He asked, smiling".

"Lemons and salt." I said firmly. He looked at me weird and nodded, walking into what I assume is the kitchen.

He came back with a bowl of cut lemon slices and a salt shaker. I smiled and started sucking the juice and salting them.

Grayson was watching my lips as I sucked the last juice out of a lemon.

I bit my lip after I was done.

He cleared his throat, looking away.

"So, uh.. we barely know each other. 25 questions?" Grayson asked.

"Isn't it supposed to be 21 questions?"

"Yeah, but I'm a bad ass like that." He joked. I laughed.

"Okay, you go first."

We spent the next few hours just talking. Asking questions and telling stories. I figured out so much about him.

He's 19. 6'3. His favorite color is green. He has one sister, Lacey. He is quarterback on the college varsity football team. His favorite food is Grilled cheese. His favorite drink is orange juice. He plays xbox. His favorite game is Arkham asylum. His mom is Judy Dolan, and his dad is Frank Dolan.
He loves robots and his favorite movie is Batman.

And I told him the same about me.

I'm 16. 5'3. My favorite color is yellow. I have no siblings. I am a singer in my studio. My favorite food is spaghetti. My favorite drink is orange juice. I love horror. I play Xbox. My favorite game is Arkham City.
I don't know my real parents. I love hippos, books, and my favorite movie is Freddy vs Jason.

He smiled at me after I told him everything. I looked at the clock.

"Fuck. I have to get to the orphanage.." I complained.

I grabbed my bag and headed towards the door.

"Let me give you a ride." Grayson offered. I nodded.

We pulled up 20 minutes later.

"Thank you." I smiled. I leaned over and kissed his cheek before getting out of the car and going inside.

I closed the door behind me and leaned against the door.

I smiled to myself.

Fuck.

I think I'm falling for Grayson Dolan, and I don't think anyone can catch me..