RAIN

"My memory is remembering you as the rain called me.."

As I see here on my balcony on my house at the 2'nd floor, the whole streets are half-empty. There are people who keep passing by with their umbrellas. Even if the gray sky keeps on pouring, they still working or finding some new things on their life. Some of them are happy, some of them are not. But c'mon, it's raining! It's a blessing from Him.

But me, I'm remembering all the heart aches you gave me these past few years. I don't know what reasons why you leave me hanging. I just keep saying on myself that maybe you're parents are not in favor with me to be with you or your parents finds a sophisticated lady to be your partner in your whole life. Look, I'm just a normal lady. I'm not saying that I'm poor enough not to sustain my needs, but I just want to be.. normal. Finish my studies, help my parents, find my work, find my other half.. That's all. I don't want my life to be a complicated one.

Like I said earlier, it's raining and all I remember was me.. standing on the street.. waiting for you with the yellow umbrella you gave me when the day I have my birthday. But hell! You don't show up yourself to me. The heck! It's been hours I've been standing there. Deep inside, I want to cry hard but maybe you're on the traffic or maybe.. you're parents don't want you to go outside. Before that, I knew all was we were happy to each other's company. We're deciding for our anniversary as a couple. Totally, we were 3 years as a couple. Even if your parents still questions about me, you choose to be with me. Lucky I am, right? I clearly remembered when we first meet at a coffee shop in this street few years ago and how we go to with each other.

-Flashback-

I'm on my way to my favorite coffee shop in our street to take some time to relax myself for being a good college student these past few weeks. It's our final examination and hey, I'm pretty free from all the stress.

I was walking down when a bicycle bumped on me.

"Hey! Did you not see where you going?! Are you blind?!!" I said to this crazy man in front me. It's almost!

"Look, I'm sorry. I'm in a hurry, okay? Are you fine?" He said while looking at me.

If you see him, I think he's 5'4 in height. He's not tall, a petite but he have this chubby cheeks. He's also cute. Ugh! I want to pinch his cut-

"Done staring at my face, Miss?" He said smirking.

It takes a few seconds after I realize what he said. W-What? Staring? The heck!

"W-What? Excuse me! Staring? Psh. Get lost." I said to him while bumping my shoulders on his.

"Ugh! Unbelievable! He's unbelievable. Even if he's cu-Yes! Even if he's cute, he's also rude. Unbelievable.." I said to myself while rolling my eyes heavenward. As I walk fast to the coffee shop.

Some days passed when I'm on my dorm eating, Camilla, my friend said that a man wants to give this coffee, a cappuccino coffee to be exact (It's my favorite, btw) with also a sunflower.

"Woaw! I think it's from your admirer, huh?" She said giggling.

I just shrug at her. I notice also that there has a small note stick on the coffee.

Hey! Sorry for that incident. Btw, let's meet at the park. 3:30 pm. I want to make things for you. I'm waiting there. :)

- The reckless bicycle boy -

I chuckled. Reckless bicycle boy? Not bad to call him by that.

Yes, I go there to meet you. You said sorry, btw. And c'mon! I can meet a new boyfriend. Oops! A boy.. friend. Friend.. boy. Ugh! That's it.