introduction

Do you ever have the feeling when you are growing up that you are been followed every step of your life? When you go to bed you feel like you're being watched. Do you ever think its true?

Well I know I do.

But not all your feelings are true when it comes to being in the dangerous part of the country, all alone with only a blur memory of your past.

But sometimes the past comes to haunt us, and sometimes we run just to get away from the bad part just to create new paths to follow. But now my life has put more wolves in danger then they already are.

And sometimes you gotta go.

Running that's all I've been doing for the past month, running through country to country. Trying to escape him and his pack.

Hearing thumbing of my heart and as my feet hit the ground while I run through the forest with his warriors behind me catching up. I repeatedly hear him say my name.

I look back to see two wolves on my heels running towards me and getting closer to me and trying to grab a hold of me.

I look forward to see a cliff coming up and I had an idea that would just be crazy enough to work. A smile made a way to my face and my eyes close as I leap off the cliff falling down into a river.

My name is Alexis and I'm the first female werewolf in the 21 century.

I'm also a Royal werewolf looking for her family and a place to call home and be safe with my mate.

That's if I ever find him. But I will, won't I?