DΞΔN - Hold me tight.

You and Dean were bestfriends for a long time, you guys were always together making jokes, singing; eventhough you felt like you couldn't sing for shit, dancing etc. Deep inside your heart, you felt like you loved him. The warm feeling he gave you, that cute giggle that made you melt from inside, those eyes that were always curious about the smallest things, his fluffy hair you wanted to run your finger through it. 

' Y/N, Y/N listen to this please. ' He yelled when he saw you, you couldn't even say hi before he shoved his mobile into your hand pressing start on the song. You heard his sweet voice. 

I live my life like this tell me how could I miss giving you everything you deserve.

His voice was perfect, just like him. After you listened to him you smiled. ' It's great! ' - ' Really?, are you sure? ' he asked grabbing your shoulders. ' Yeah you dork, it's amazing. ' You smiled and pinched his cheeks. ' Let's celebrate it then!, to the bar! ' he said while pointing forward to god knows where. ' Okay okay, ' You followed him, he was just like a little child excited for some piece of candy. After you two arrived You two sat down at the bar, ' Two ___ ( any drink you'd like ) Please! ' Dean said while waving some cash in front of your nose ' Ah, nono, i'll pay for my own drink. I'm not bro- ' Dean covered your mouth ' Let me repay you for listening to my song~ ' he giggled. ' But- ' - ' Sssh ' Aish, this kid, he's too sweet it made your heart melt.  You two got your drinks. ' How about after we finish this, we go to my house and watch some movies? ' Dean asked biting his lip, curious for your answer. ' But it's already kinda late, I don't wanna walk home when it's pitch black outside.. ' Dean looked dissapointed at your reply, ' Aigo.. it's not like I don't- ' ' What about staying at my place tonight? You can borrow a sweater from me to sleep in, I'll sleep on the couch if you like. ' 

He pinched your cheeks wiggling his eyebrows hoping you'd say yes

He pinched your cheeks wiggling his eyebrows hoping you'd say yes. ' Okay, okay.. ' You gulped down your drink and you guys walked to dean's house, it was big for one person, when you entered his house your mouth opened by suprise. ' Since when do you live in a house T h i s big?! ' ' It isn't that much fun you know, it's pretty lonely. ' He sighed. It had already gotten dark, you decided to take a shower and after that to watch a movie. ' Dean is it okay if I have a shower?, you can choose the movie if you'd like to. ' ' S-sure! Just take a sweater of mine with you to put on. ' He was clearly blushing, too bad he couldn't hide it from across the room. You walked upstairs to his bedroom opening a random drawer. ' Oh shit thats the un- ' You felt two warm arms wrap around you, one stretching out to your hand to close the drawer. ' That's my underwear, better not look at that. ' He whispered in your ear. You nodded not knowing what to do, your face was as red as a tomato you could feel it. ' W-.. Where are your sweaters?.. ' You asked looking down at the floor. He let go of you, walking towards another closet, taking out a grey sweater, which would probably be huge on you. You snatched the sweater, and ran into the bathroom. Fuck, why can't my heart slow down..

After you showered you started to put on your clothes, and as you thought the sweater was huge on you. You made your wet hair into a messybun and walked downstairs. Dean sat there with a fluffy blanket, eating some popcorn already. You sat down next to him, your cheeks flashed bright red as you looked at him. ' S-so which movie did you choose?.. ' He started the movie, ofcourse a horror movie, the only genre you couldn't stand. There was a jump scare, you grabbed dean's arm, but then he pulled you into his arms holding you tightly. ' You're adorable when you're scared, god dammit. ' He said while staring into your eyes before coming closer to you, just before your lips touched he whispered ' I love you ' Then he gave you a peck on your lips, staring into your eyes waiting for your reply. ' I-.. I love you too. ' You almost whispered, then he kissed you again, parting his lips so his tongue could explore your mouth. The passionate kiss made you crazy, his soft lips curled into a smile before pulling back. ' I'm so happy you can love this dork. ' he whispered, holding your hands kissing you again.

{  I'm sorry if this is bad, but i'm not really a good writer

{  I'm sorry if this is bad, but i'm not really a good writer.  I also made the speak-sentences bold because I had trouble reading it for myself.  }