Why me

Hello, my name is Bokuto Haji, I am a freshman in AobaJōsai high. I don't like trash, I don't like jerks, I don't like any thing annoying, and I don't like math. I have only 3 friends. Emma, Matsuri, and Crystal. We have been friends since the start of the semester. I was never really a open person with anyone.

"Haji-chan!!!~~" I heard a childish voice come behind me, "Oikawa-San" Oikawa pulled me into a hug, I couldn't react in time to push him off. Too be honest I liked being hugged. "Haji-chan~~, say you love me!" I stared at him with a poker face "I like trash" I wanted to tease him a bit for fun. It worked. "EHH? Why would you call me trash? I'm your boyfriend!" Oikawa whimpered and pestered me to apoligize. "I'm going, bye Tooru" I left the class hearing Oikawa cheering that I said his first name, too me it wasn't a big deal.

The next day I heard that, we are having a practice match with Karasuno, I guess it wasn't that bad. When I heard their mascot was a crow. I silently acted like a chicken and squawked, my friends started laughing. Time pasted by and I slipped into volleyball practice. The coach didn't mind me staying to watch the match. Obviously I saw Oikawa's fangirls going to watch him practice. The coach found it very disturbing that they'd always cheer for him and only him. "Oi Bokuto-san, can you throw me some tosses?" Iwaizumi said waving a ball. I nodded and walked towards him. I could hear girls complaining that I get to toss some balls to the players. "Ok here I go" I threw the ball in the air and tossed it to Iwaizumi, I learned a thing or two from my brother. He didn't seem like he wasn't good. He was very impressive when I watch him play, But he and I don't live together anymore, I live with my aunt and uncle. Iwaizumi spiked the ball down as hard as he could. I felt a chill down my spine. "One more ok?" I nodded and got another ball. "Ok here I go" I tossed it in the air and tossed it towards Iwaizumi and every one was watching. My posture was perfect in their eyes. Too me I thought I was sloppy. Iwaizumi did the exact same thing but more difficult. "Hey, I'll be throwing some tosses and I wanna know if their good" Kindaichi said patting my shoulder. I nodded and went into position. Kindaichi did a perfect toss as I ran up and jumped up. I was wearing my regular uniform but with shorts underneath. I stared at a spot where I didn't see anyone on. I slapped the ball as hard as a concrete would be slammed into a persons face, down onto the floor, making a huge slam noise. Slap!! Everyone turned their heads to see the ball Bounce up to the roof and back down. Every one just stared as the ball rolled to me. "Oh did I hit it too hard?" I scratched the back of my neck and chuckled. Kindaichi never saw such a amazing spike. He wondered if I would be a member then realized I was female. Then I heard that he and Kunimi were gonna go take a walk. "Have fun you two" the coach said, after they left and the others kept practicing, the coach signaled me to go over to him for a talk. "Yes coach Irihata? Is there something you need?" The coach look at my hands. "Does your hand hurt?" I looked at my hands and saw there were red burns from hitting the volleyball. I didn't notice it was there at first. Actually I didn't know if it was all I could do. I shook my head. "No coach Irihata, my hands don't hurt one bit" coach nodded and gave me a water bottle. "Drink, I'm sure today's tests were very hard" I nodded and took the drink out of his hand. I drank from it till there was nothing left. "Woah, I never knew a girl could drink so fast" I heard from my right seeing Watari wiping his face with a towel. "After a hard days work you gotta be tired right Watari-San" Watari nodded and went back to practice. Volleyball looks so much fun.

"Agh!!" A certain orange haired boy said by the entrance. I stared for a while. They look cool actually. This was a practice match I was told. "Oi Haji can you get me some water?" Matsukawa said. I nodded and tossed him a bottle."I'll be going to the restroom to wash my face coach Irihata" he nodded and I went. As I was walking I saw the orange hair boy run past me, is he sick?? I shook my head and followed him. As he was running he stopped to see Kindaichi and Kunimi. I couldn't hear them.