Chapter 1: A lost

*In the middle of a forest*

*There was two men hiding being a tree trunk. They was waiting for some people. They had there guns ready to aim and fire.* "You ready....I see them getting close by" *man*

"Yeah I'm ready" *the other man. They both nod at each other. The group of people was getting closer to them. One person in the group step on a wire that he didn't see. The wire went off and there was a huge explosion went off. The explosion killed 6 of the people in the group. The remaining group took cover.*

"How many people was killed, Luke" *man*

"Six, Drake" *Luke*

"Alright lets start killing" *Drake. Luke nods then he move out walking towards the group and hide behind the tree. The group started shooting at Luke and Drake. Drake started shooting back while Luke tried to sneak to one of the person. Drake killed one person but later he got killed. Luke killed one other person then hide behind a tree. There are 5 people left. They remaining 5 didn't realized that Luke was behind them so they move forward. Luke switch to his MR6 and put the silencers on it.*

*He shoot three people in the head then he hide again. The other two turn around looking for him. Luke climb up a tree aiming at one of the two. He pull the trigger and kill the person. The last one started shooting where Luke was at. He got shoot in the shoulder and fell off the tree.*

"Hahaha the invisible Luke going to died here by my hand. Hehe....any last words" *enemy had his gun pointed at Luke's head*

"Yeah....boom" *Luke. The enemy was confused till a explosion went off. The enemy turn around. Before he could turn around, Luke shot him in the head. The enemy fell down then his body disappeared. Luke got up* "How do you like that word" *Luke*

*Luke disappear couple of seconds later. His body showed up on a machine. He then got out of the machine and heard people cheering. They was shouting his name over and over. He rise his hand waving it to the crowd.*

"Wow...how was that match ladies and gentlemen" *announcer. The crowd cheered even louder. Luke took a sit next to Drake.* "Wow...you guys handle them well" *announcer*

"Haha we sure did ain't that right, Luke?" *Drake*

"Yeah we did" *Luke*

"Sorry we had to end this early, but maybe next time we met we can have more time on the show" *announcer*

"Its alright we have to go anyway, later" *Luke. Luke and Drake had left the stage. They was in back stage getting their belongs. When they got there stuff, they went to their cars*

"Drake see you in New York Thursday right?" *Luke*

"Yeah, you leaving tomorrow morning right?" *Drake*

"Yeah I have to make sure everything is good when the team gets there" *Luke*

"Alright see you see you later" *Drake*

"Later" *Luke. They both got in their own car and then drove off. Luke headed to his parents house. He pull up in the drive throw. He got out his car and grab his bag out the back seat. He lock his car then open the front door*