You make me beautiful

the worst thing you can do is to let whatever it is that you're holding inside eat away at you and drive you to a dark place. 

one of the hardest things for me to learn was realising that I was actually worth recovery.

I'm really thankful that I get to have music as an outlet and as a way to express myself.

just because there's nothing wrong with your day or you're not in a bad mood, it doesn't necessarily mean you're happy.

I would like to continue to live my life the way that it is. I've made mistakes, but I've grown from them.

surround yourself with your family and friends,  the people who love you for who you are.

writing for me is therapeutic.  I've been able to talk about everything that I've been through in my music.

we may hit a few bumps in the road, but that's part of life and it makes us stronger as we go along.

I'm a happy person, but I still go through periods of time where I'm not comfortable with my body.

recovery is an ongoing battle, but it's all worth it in the end. I've never felt happier in my life.

it's not an easy road, but I'm not here to tell you my sob story. I'm here to say that it gets easier.

it's always hard to find somebody that you feel close to and can trust. when you find someone, it's a great feeling.

to the people out there who don't know what to do, or where to go, tell someone what you're going through.

if you feel like you're in danger then you have to go and tell someone immediately.

find your purpose, find your voice.

you are never as broken as you think you are. Sure, you have a couple scars and a couple bad memories, but then again, all heroes do.

running away from your problems is a race you'll never win!

you never know how strong you are, until being strong is the only choice you have.

the test of success is not what you do when you're on top. Succes is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.

learn from the past and share your experience with others. cherish the present and look forward to the future.

the way the universe works is so powerful. don't procrastinate happiness.  only YOU are in control of what energy you put into the world.

you have the capability to change your life all with a simple shift in perspective.

understand that just as it is complicated to make things simple, it is simple to make things complicated as well.

go ahead and believe that no one shines brighter than you.  become amazing and be happy.

recovery is something that you have to work on every single day and it's something that doesn't have a day off.

nothing is more beautiful than a smile that has struggled through tears.

do what makes you happy and don't care what others think.

one day you'll be an inspiration to others.

never be ashamed of your problems,  your body, yourself.

with addiction you get very clever and very secretive.  you start lying to the people around you and turn into someone you're not.

I think scars are like battle wounds, beautiful in a way. they show whst you've been through and how strong you are fir coming out of it.

I tell people I'm tired,

but in fact, I'm depressed.

I tell people I'll be fine tomorrow,

but I know tomorrow will be worse.

I tell lies everyday

and I know, I'll not be able to stop it by myself.

have you ever felt like you don't know whats going on anymore? like you don't care about anything anymore.  you've lost your motivations to do anything.  you are confused about your feelings and you can't explain how you feel.  you have that feeling of emptiness and the feeling that no one is there for you.  that feeling that no one understands you anymore and it seems like there's nothing to look forward to anymore.

yeah I get these feelings too.