every day life-brayden

Hey guys braydar here. I just wanted to add this now that im looking back. Man I first started this book messing around. Then it got popular. This is a completed book with the sequel out now. But guys I got to warn you. This book sucked at first. We weren't trying and we didint care. But then like I said. The book picked up after the first couple chapters. If you dont like the first chapter please I suggest you keep going to see the story progress. Well not nothing I can say right now withought spoilers. So I can only say this. Dont forget to vote on the book to help it get noticed. And seriously you should give the book a chance. And btw I know about the dialogue errors and misspelled words. But like I said we weren't trying in the beginning of the book and I havent gone through the process of editing it. But the second book were actually trying really hard. And dont worry the p.o.v switches after the first 3 chapters.
Remember if you keep reading. We'll keep writing.

Braydens day started as everybody elses day. Him getting up and taking a shower. The water seeping threw his dark hair. He stepped out and got dressed. He looked at the mirror. A sticky note that read brayden I had to go out early for work emergency call. (Which was normal for his mom being a nurse) brush your teeth and take out the trash. Love mom, it says. He reached up and crumbled the paper. I dont need you to remind me to brush my teeth i'm fifteen he mumbles. As he turns to the sink since he actually did need her to remind him to. He goes to continue his daily routine. He opens fridge. To his dismay there was only sandwich, meat, and some bread there. So he quickly makes himself a sandwich. As he takes a huge bite as he hears a knock on the door. He turns to the door and opens it.

Chapters start off short lol- B