Entry 1, 1883

Entry 1, 1883

Well, this is my first time writing in this journal. My name is Ciel Phantomhive, and my father gave this to me as a gift. I'm not sure why, I don't normally write, but he said that it would be good for me, since writing is a way express your feelings, or something like that. Anyways, I suppose I'll write about my parents. My father is the creator of the Funtom Toy Company, the most famous toy company in all of England! He makes so much money, and can get mother and I anything that we want! When I grow up, his job will be my job. I can't wait for this to happen, because I want to be just like my father. My mother is a sweet lady, which is probably why my father loves her so much, just like I do. She helps my father in any way that she can, and I love it when she reads me stories before bed at night. And I have the most wonderful dog in the world. His name is Sebastian. He is my very best friend. He's big and black and can protect me from anything. I've been writing for a while now, so I think I'll find something else to do. My hand hurts and I've grown very bored. I guess I am glad papa decided to give this to me. 'Till next time!

⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ~ Ciel