Through My Twin's Eyes ~Ch. 19~

Chapter 19 is up!! :-D :-D :-D

Who's excited!!?!?! I am!

There is one more chapter left, so you better buckle yourselves in for the ride! hehe.

Chapter 19

~Addy's POV~

My doorbell rang causing me to leap off of the couch. Devin said Mr. French would be here today at 2 p.m. He's a little late but I guess I can forgive him if he gives me good news.

I opened the door to see a man standing in a business suit, smiling at me.

"You must be Addy," The man said holding out his hand. "I'm French."

I shook his hand and then invited him inside.

French stepped in and took a good look around the house. He raised his eyebrows and nodded his head in approval.

"So where's your sister Emma?" He asked; turning towards me.

"Oh, I'll go get her!" I hope that I didn't sound crazy with excitement.

I ran by Mr. French and up the stairs to Emma's room.

"Emma!" I yelled before reaching the door.

Then I stopped. Omg. I hadn't told her about French; about anything!

I gave myself a big thump on the forehead before Emma opened the door.

"What the fuck Addy?" She said rubbing her eyes. She was still asleep?

"Hello Sleeping Beauty," I said.

"Hardy har har Addy. I didn't get home until like four this morning."

"Oh, what were you-. Oh! I forgot!" I pushed Emma into her room and closed the door behind me. "Okay, listen." Emma widened her eyes as I continued. "There's a guy from Jive Records downstairs waiting to talk to both of us. He watched our show last night and they want us to make music Emma!"

"Wait," Emma said holding up her hand. "There's a random guy sitting in our living room right now? And you left him down there? He could be fucking stealing things! Let's go!" She grabbed my arm and dragged me down the stairs.

I could see French. He wasn't stealing anything. He's already rich, why does he need to steal?

French stood up out of the chair when he saw us.

"Ah, and you must be Emma," French said holding out his hand to her. "I'm French."

"And I'm Dutch," Emma said.

French obviously didn't get her joke.

"No, I'm Mr. French," He said looking a little confused. "I'm not actually French."

"I know," Emma said slowly.

French changed the subject quickly.

"Well girls, I saw you perform last night and you were brilliant!" French said motioning us to the couch. "Let's talk shall we?"

~Emma's POV~

I sat down on the couch with Addy; facing the Flying French Dutchman.

"I'm a representative at Jive Records," French began.

"Jive records?" I said in disbelief.

Addy jabbed me in the rib with her elbow.

"Yes," French said. "Jive Records." He smiled at me and then continued. "My nephew, Devin, called me and told me to come watch this Battle of the Bands at his school. I thought it would be a waste of my time, and it was, until I saw you two ladies."

Addy and I both turned our heads to look at each other.

"We would like you two to come to L.A. and start recording as soon as possible," He smiled again. I guess he was expecting both of us to be thrilled.

Addy was smiling a huge smile at me. I couldn't smile.

If I went to L.A. that meant I would be leaving Tye here. My heart saddened at just the thought of it.

If I stayed here then I would ruining Addy's lifelong dream.

Addy looked at me, a puppy dog pout plastered onto her face. She was my sister. I still had a lot of making up to do.

"When are we going?" I said.

Addy jumped up and down on the couch and wrapped me into a hug. I felt happy for her and maybe once I was out there I would feel happy for myself. But for now, just sorrow.

"I'll let you two cover the details," I said getting up. "I'm going back to bed."

French and Addy looked at me confused, but I ignored them and went straight to my bedroom.

I grabbed my phone from my dresser before plopping onto my bed. I texted Tye.

HEY WE NEED TO TALK.

I closed the phone and laid it on my chest, closing my eyes. A couple of minutes later my phone buzzed. 1 NEW MESSAGE. Tye.

ABOUT WHAT BABE? I'M SHOPPING FOR YOU RIGHT NOW, SO IT WILL HAVE TO WAIT! I'LL CALL YOU WHEN I'M DONE. I LOVE YOU.

Great. He's buying me a present right now. Am I going to be able to tell him?

~~

I woke up to Tye sitting on my bed with a wrapped gift in his hands.

"Tye?" I said opening my eyes wider.

"Yes?" He said sweetly in my ear. His lips moved to mine as he kissed me softly.

My body wanted to kiss him again and again, but my mind told me to get a grip and tell him that I was leaving.

"Tye.." I said quietly, not looking at him. "There's something that-"

"Oh shit!" Tye said. "I forgot to give you this." Tye handed me the pink wrapped gift.

I held it in my hands for a few seconds.

"Well, open it!" Tye said excitedly.

I ripped off the wrapping paper. A notebook fell into my lap. I opened the cover to examine it and saw something written on the first page. Three simple words. I love you.

My heart sank down to a whole new level. I couldn't tell him right now. It would break his heart.

"Do you like it?" He asked. I looked up at him. He looked a little worried.

"I love it." I said. "I love you." A tear swelled in my eye. Tye immediately noticed it.

"What's wrong?" He asked wrapping me up in his arms.

Perfect opportunity. He asked you what's wrong. Tell him.

"Nothing," I said. I'm such a coward.

"Are you sure?" Tye said pulling me back so he could kiss my forehead.

I just nodded my head and kissed him.

I had to tell him soon or else I'll end up not telling him at all.

I'll just disappear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote and Comment.

Comment and vote.

Tell me you love me, because I love you too :)