Prolouge

She waited for years in the depths of Tarta for someone to help her out. There was no light but one of the three moons passing over the canyon to guide her movements.

Finally, someone had come to her aid, but not who she was expecting. The cloaked girl with skinny legs did not meet her eye.

"What do you want?" She asked.

"My name is Beli, and I have orders to free you." The cloaked girl said. She slipped the key into the lock and opened the door.

She was reluctant to get out of her former prison. "Who let you take me out?" She asked.

Beli smirked. "Me."

•••

"A great evil has escaped the prison!" They all said to each other. "Poison rain will come! Death will approach you! But do not be afraid! They will sense your fear." The people said.

Beli was not afraid. She had done the damage, and she was proud. Little did she know, she had actually freed her sister. She owed her, anyway, as Beli was the reason either of them had been locked up. The demon that rested in the prison was old, and capable of generating Orangus Basatrace, (Ore-ANG-uss BASS-uh-TRAY-SS) otherwise known as O-Bas, the most evil substance in the land, as everyone knew.

The Devil's Cage, that's what they called that place. And they're all trained to build cages to hold even supernatural beings. But no one can contain Beli or her sister. And the years without pain for the tyrant leaders of Terraneania (Ter-RA-NE-en-nya) were coming to a close.

"It's time for Beli's rule to begin!" She muttered to herself. After all, King Phaux (FOX) and Queen Bellechex (Bell-UH-cheys) had no children, all Beli had to do was kill them off...But who would listen to a 14 year old Queen? Beli needed an army to overthrow the King and Queen. And she knew just where she could get one.

•••

"Are you sure the O-Bas will work to transform them?" Beli asked the woman with orange-brown skin with blackish stripes and ears that transformed her into a cat-like being.

The woman, named Tigris, nodded. "Beli, I am glad you came to me, and I approve your ideas. You are smart to start an uprising. I will be your strongest ally. The MCAA need their turn. O-Bas is the strongest material one could ever use to create an MCAA however the price is all your good, heroic traits. You are evil with O-Bas flowing through your veins. You can never find love."

"I care why?" Beli asked Tigris.

Tigris shrugged and began her work. "Wait four years. By then the O-Bas will be ready. After then, wait five years. Then we can strike."

"I don't have nine years!" Beli shrieked at Tigris.

"You don't have a choice. Do you want my help or not?" Tigris asked.

"Fine."

•••

It began a joyous day the day Queen Bellechex gave birth to her eldest children- two twin daughters- until Beli came. The girl was now a woman of twenty...there would be three years until the MCAA attacked. Beli transformed. She had black feathery wings, and two horns growing from her short purple hair. Beli was her demon form. She stole the strong, older twin from the castle, and raised her as her own.

The younger one wasn't supposed to make it through the night. Her name was Monody. Luckily, doctors had saved her, but they had to put Dragon's blood in her body, causing her to be radioactive.

But really, for the price of life, what more can you do?

Nobody talked of the eldest twin. It was forbidden. And Beli whispered in the younger twin's ear as she left the castle,

If you live and wake to another day, I will come for you the year I was on the road to fulfill my destiny, to make sure you can't fulfill yours.

•••

The world changed, and the demons grew. The evil prepared to strike.