Totes Rad Tag Title, Brah

Hey guys, so I was tagged (unfortunately) and now I have to answer these questions and do things because... y'know, I was tagged...

RULES:

1.) NO TAGGING BACK (sorry not sorry).
Due.) You have to answer all the questions and do all the orders that are given to you.
THREE.) You have to think of 13 new questions or orders for your victims to fulfill.
!!4!!.) You have to create a rad title for tag. (Do people still say rad? I'm going to pretend like they do, since I've already used it twice and I'm too lazy to go back and change it)
5.) Be a sadist and tag 13 other people (remember, no tag backs).
FINAL RULE.) You have to do the tag within a week!! (Lol sorry bros)

QUESTION TIME, WOOHOO

1.) How many times a day are you on wattpad?
All the damn day. You know that time when you're supposed to be studying or doing work in class? Yeah, well I'm spending those valuable moments on my beloved wattpad. Also if there is any second that I'm not being forced to do something, then I am on wattpad. Time to eat dinner? Wattpad under the table. Have to drive somebody somewhere? No problem, one of my many siblings is probably reading something from wattpad out loud to me. Time to sleep? LOL NAH instead wattpad. Bathing? WHO NEEDS IT WHEN WE COULD BE ON WATTPAD??
WATTPAD.

2.) What fanfic were you reading before getting tagged?
  'Who's texting me? Oh, just my homicidal stalker' by CrimsonTwilight BECAUSE SHE IS BAE AND THAT AWESOME BOOK IS BAE AS WELL

3.) What is your current OTP?
SOMAGNI. Is that a thing yet??? Prince Soma x Agni?? No?? WELL IT SHOULD BE.

4.) Who's fan art did you look at last?
DeviantArt, it was a rather strange picture of Ciel in a turkey costume being carried around by Sebastian. But it was REALLY good. Like damn, I wish I could draw like that.

5.) Any allergies?
Rude straight people.

6.) Favorite Ice Cream?
DUTCH CHOCOLATE! I swear, I could live off that stuff.

7.) Do you like bacon?
  Is the sky blue? Is Jennifer Lawrence the human equivalent to a rainbow unicorn? IS WILL GAY FOR NICO????

Yes. Yes I do like bacon.

8.) Any disorders?
Nope, I am completely, positively, absolutely 100% normal.

9

9.) Last chore you did?
Talked to my sister.

10.) Most annoying chore?
CLEANING DISHES.
IF I EVER HAVE TO CLEAN DISHES I WILL THROW UP ALL OVER YOU AND EVERYTHING YOU LOVE.
MAKE ME SWEEP, DO LAUNDRY, ANYTHING YOU WANT, JUST PLEASE DONT MAKE ME DO DISHES. IM BEGGING YOU.

11.) Last song you listened to?
King For a Day by PTV and Collide with the Sky, which I might have listened to about fifty times in a row before finally finishing my homework (jk I was actually on wattpad, my homework still isn't finished)

12.) Do you like 1D, Justin Biebs and/or Shawn Mendes? Why or why not?
*snorts* Who needs them when I have Get Scared, Andy Biersack and Gerard Way?
... To be honest I do have a slight 1D obsession. Slight. Practically nonexistent.

13.) Any cool things you've done in the past week?
I WAS IN THE SAME ROOM AS DAN AND PHIL (danisnotonfire and TheAmazingPhil) A FEW DAYS AGO AND I STILL CAN'T STOP HYPERVENTILATING OH MY LORD (yeah, top that, suckers) (jk don't hate me)

  ALRIGHTY THEN I THINK THATS ALL FOLKS, now time to tag other people and ask them thirteen questions.

MY QUESTIONS/ORDERS:
1.) If you could marry someone (male or female, dead or alive, fictional or real) who would it be?
2.) Why would you marry person from Q1?
3.) Happy childhood memory?
4.) Can you speak more than one language?
5.) If the answer to Q4 was yes, can you teach me so I can impress a certain lovely unnamed lady  *cough cough KatyCat77 cough*?
6.) Is Grell your bae?
7.) British or American?
8.) Greatest fear?
9.) DO YOU SHIP SOMAGNI (Prince Soma x Agni) TOO, OR IS THAT JUST ME??!?!
10.) Does anyone know if somagni actually exists?
11.) Are furbies demons from hell? (If you say no, then you have obviously never owned a furby.)
12.) Can you tell I'm running out of questions?
13.) How many siblings do you have (if you have any)?

At long last, done! Now for the tagging (sorry guys):

InsertWittyUrl
BeigeBagels
Iliset
AngelsAndHunter
Heichous_Waifu
Captain_eyebrows_
HeyImWeirdX
Jumping_Hippo
LittleMiss-Worthless
Richa_resa
Goatzrule
GIVEMEYOURPOTATOLORD
SterekAndDestiel

Hehe y'all have fun with that ;) jk I love y'all and thank you OfficialBookOwl for tagging me!