Power Rangers Time Force

In the year 2001 lived a man named Wes, while in the year 3000 lived 4 people named Jen, Lucas, Trip, and Katie.

One day Jen, Trip, Lucas, and Katie board the time ship to go to the year 2001. When they arrive they meet a man, who looks like Jen's old fiancée Alex,

Jen asks", Who are you."

"Names Wesley, but you can call me Wes".

"Okay, my names Jen, this is Katie, Lucas, and Trip."

"Hi, but Jen you have some pretty brown eyes", exclaims Wes.

"Thank you", says Jen blushing.

"So, do you guys need a place to be live", asks Wes.

"Yeah, why", asks Trip.

"My dad's a millionaire, he'll let anyone stay at his manor, but he also owns an old clock tower with a lot of damage, but there's another place", exclaims Wes.

"What is it", asks Jen.

"My dad's manor he bought for me, it's located in the country side", says Wes.

"The country side manor sounds nice", says Jen.

"Let's go, then", says Wes.

Wes drives for an hour in a half, until they reach the manor.

"Wow", says Jen.

"Jen, Katie, Lucas, and Trip can have their own rooms, or they can have 2 per room", explains Wes.

"We'll have our own rooms", says Jen.

Wes shows the hot pink room to Jen, who takes it, Katie takes the golden-yellow room, Lucas takes the blue race car room, and finally Trip takes the forest green room.

"Oh, dinner's at 7:00 PM, which is in 3 1/2 hours", says Wes.

Jen finds a note on top of a dress from Wes.

Jen puts on the light pink dress and puts on a pair of white high heels.

Jen hears a knock on her door. When she opens the door, Wes says, "Wow, you look the moon on a full moon night surrounded by millions of stars."

"Thanks", says Jen.

"You're welcome", exclaims Wes.