Sam - Party

Today, your boyfriend Sam and you are going to a party you got invited to. It was 12 pm and the party didn't start for another 5 hours. You decided to go to the mall to get something to wear for the party. Lately Sam has been ignoring you and you decided to get him back.

-after the mall-

You came back home and you went upstairs to go hide the stuff you got. You went back downstairs and you saw Sam watching Fuller House on Netflix. He noticed that you came in so you went and sat next to him.

S: Hey babe?

Y/n: Yea?

he started to kiss you lightly and then it turned into a hot make out session.

S: Do me baby.

You looked at the time and it read 3 pm. You thought "I want to get back at him so I'll just say no and see what happens."

Y/n: Sam, the party starts in two hours. We should start getting ready.

S : Ughhh! fine.

Sam took a shower and was wearing black jeans that had rips all over and a white shirt. He went to Colby's house to see go pick him up. That gave you time to dress up . You took a shower and then got dressed. You were wearing a black shirt and white booty shorts that showed half my butt. You hated wearing those kinds of cloths especially Sam but it was for payback.
You plugged in your curling iron and waited for it to get hot. You started making loose curls and you just brushed it out and put it in a pony tail. You put on your black and white converse and got your keys and phone and you got a flannel so you could wrap around your waist when you were done teasing Sam. You headed out the door and started your car. It was 4:52 pm and it was only a 7 minute drive so you will get there on time.

You arrived and you saw Sam's white car parked out front. You came out and knocked on the door. Sam opened the door. Sam's eyes widen and he looked at me with fluster in his eyes.

Your P.O.V

I went on my tippy toes and kissed him. I entered the house and I saw Colby, He was in the kitchen so I went up to him. He smirked and rolled his eyes because he knew what I was doing. I was talking to him when Sam came behind me and he wrapped his arms around my waist and put his head on my shoulder. I could feel that he was turned on so I back up a little bit slightly grinding my ass on his boner and I heard a breathy soft moan come out of his mouth. He whispered in my ear "Come with me for a second". We went into a room and the minute he closes the door he pinned me to the wall. I was smiling.

S : I know what your doing. I'm gonna get you back for this.

Y/n : I don't know what your talking about. I said with a smirk.

We went back out hand in hand and Sam went to the couch. I went behind him and sat on his lap. I could still feel the boner he had. I slowly grind my ass on his boner which made him groan softly. He grabbed my waist and forced me to stop.

S: Baby, can we talk again?

Y/n: Yea Of Course.

This time we went into the bathroom. I turned around to face him and he basically made out with me.

S: Why are you doing this? he said in between kisses.

You pulled away and answered.

Y/n: Baby, you have been ignoring me lately and I wanted to get your attention.

S: y/n, I'm so sorry baby girl. I love you so much I guess I got carried away in all my fans and I forgot about you.

Y/n: It's okay Sam. I love you too babe.

I gave him a passionate kiss and with that we left.I looked and the time and it read 9:07 pm. Sam got a phone call so he went into one of the rooms. I was halfway down the stairs when someone pulled my arm and dragged me up. It looked like a 17 year old who was like 75% alcohol.

The Boy- TB

TB- Hey babe, you shouldn't be here all alone.

I tried to jerk my hand out of his grip but he grabbed on tighter.

TB- Now where do you think your going babe, the party is just getting started he said.

He put his dick on my ass and he kissed me, it felt so gross knowing idk who the fuck is doing this.

Y/n: LET GO! I have a boyfriend you son of a bitch.

TB- I don't see him anywhere baby. You can't get away that easy.

S: Her boyfriend is right here.

The guy let go of me so I went behind Sam.

TB- Wow skinny little fuckboy. Babe you can do much better.

Y/n: You little fucker.

Sam punched him and with that he knocked him out. Sam turned to face me.

S: Baby, I'm so sorry I shouldn'tve left you alone. Are yo--

I cut him off by kissing him. I made out with him basically. We finally pulled apart.

S: Let's go home.

Y/n: I would love that so much.

We went home and I closed the door and turned around to Sam. I made out with him. He pulled away and said 'Jump'. I jumped wrapping my legs around his waist feeling his boner and then he smashed his lips on mine. He carried me up the stairs not breaking the kiss. We arrive in the room and he let me down. With that I said,

Y/n: I'm all yours baby.

S: Fuck yes.

_______________________________________

HEY GUYS! first imagine whoop whoop! Lmao. Well I hope you enjoyed that one. Sorry if it was too long! Here are my social media if you want

Instagram: samueljgolbach
Twitter: _dancingsam_
Vine: _dancingsam_