I hope one day you are happy

I hope that you do not have to run to alcohol and drugs to solve your problem because I know you. You are better than that.

I hope that you do not hurt people like you hurt me. I hope that you realize feelings should not be taken for granted but feelings should be handled with care and support.

I hope that instead of beer you run to the bible. Instead of weed you run to God. Instead of pills you run to your family. Your family who can help you.

Yes I think about you and I feel like I miss our late night walks and our midnight shenanigans but I know it's for the better.

I know those kisses weren't real and why I went through with it at the time is completely ridiculous. I knew your intentions yet I ignored them for my own emotions.

I hope that one day your kisses do not taste of alcohol or weed. I hope one day your kisses go to somebody you deserve. Somebody that can make you happy.

I hope that one day you and I can be friends again. Like how it was before hand. Before the kisses and before the pain. Before you ignored me for no good reason other than to show off.

Everyone knows what happened between us but you just laughed it off. I know I mean nothing to you but you mean the world to me so I wish you the best. I wish you to be sober and I wish you to have a good life.

Thank you for being a big part of mine. You've showed me things and taught me things that I didn't even know I needed in life.

You have made me feel wanted then moments later broken. Now I know better than to let someone hurt me.

I know you are better than you make yourself out to be. Trust me when I say you deserve heaven, even if you gave me hell.