He's such a jerk

"In that case, we're over. I can't stand being with someone who is just going to pull me apart piece by piece. Nothing I do is right! I'm never good enough for you! I'm done!"

"Fine, I don't want to be with a girl who can't even love herself. I knew this was a mistake from the second it began."

"My friends were right about you."

That was the last thing I said to Dan for a long time.

My mom already loved to tear me down and I was the walking embodiment of depression. I never saw myself as good enough for anyone. Dan knew this. He knew this and, for some reason, he added onto it.

I would beg for him to even talk to me. I struggled to find ways to be around him. Nothing I ever did for him was good enough. I couldn't take it. He had to go.

Everything was fine.

Well, not really. For a few days after, I was a wreck. I barely left my room. My mother continued to throw verbal punches at me. That was the shortest summer of my life. Next thing I knew, school started back up.

Who better to find in my homeroom than ... yes, Dan Howell.

In normal circumstances, it would've been awkward and at first, it was

In normal circumstances, it would've been awkward and at first, it was. However, we grew back together as friends. Soon enough, I was on medicine to control my depression and found a new boyfriend.

Everything is perfect now. Too perfect.

~
HEY GUYS
So this is a little intro chapter I promise the next one will be longer. Also, I apologize for the cover, or lack thereof. I'm working on it because I'm a perfectionist but I wanted to get this uploaded so...

Anyway, stay cool!

I appreciate feedback <3

-Becka