Chapter 1

*beeb beeb beeb*

Marinette:*groans and gets up from the bed*ahhh can't believe it's already Monday..
Tikki*giggles*But you'll see Adrien!!!
Marinette: mmmmAHHH! YOU'RE RIGHT! I'LL SEE ADRIEN! I BETTER HURRY! *changes clothes and run downstairs*

Sabine:did you talk to the posters again? *giggles*

Marinette:*blushes*n-no! Of course not! I uhh was talking with-Alya on the phone! *makes a nevrous smile*
Sabine:hmmm.. Whatever you say dear..

Marinette:*gives her a kiss on the cheek and runs towards the door*
Sabine:aren't you gonna eat breakfast?

Marinette: no mama! I'm not hungry! Thanks anyway!! *leaves the house*
Sabine:*sigh*i know your secret Marinette...i was a superhero too*she whispered to herself smiling. *

Back to Marinette~

Marinette's thoughts:oh shit i better hurry! I'm late i'm late again!!!

She runs inside the school and enters the classroom .

Mrs. Bustier:any excuse for today mrs. Cheng?

Marinette:oh umm.. I-i ehh.. *makes a nevrous laugh*

Mrs. Bustier:*sighs*that's what i thought. Sit down.
Marinete:*go sits on her seat*
Alya:were you up late again?
Marinette:*nods her head nevrously smiling*heheh.. Maybe..

Alya*facepalm*what were you doing and it was so important to stay up all night? *smirked Alya*

Marinette: oh well um i had an idea for a new design and i didn't want to lost that idea and well i-
Mrs. Bustier:girls please be quite.
Mari amd Alya:sorry miss

Mrs. Bustier:anyways, we have a new classmate! Come in!
*the new kid enters the room*
Kid:hey! My name's is Stephanie! But please don't be scared of what I'll do now! *claps her hands making the class a theater. *

Marinette opened her purse to transform but Tikki was not there.
The same as Adrien for Plagg and they get worried.

Alix:hey! How we did we get here!?
Stephanie:by magic. 😊
Marinette:who are you and why are we here?!

Stephanie:well.. You see I'm from another dimension and you guys are a tv show.
I brought you here to watch a story about you.It's a story from a fan who's in my dimension. And also Ladybug's and Chat Noir's ideneties will reveal. And yes Chat Noir and Ladybug are in this room.

Alya:did you say what i think you said?!? *fangirling*
Marinette's thoughts: Is it a dream or my identity will reveal? Oh god what Alya would think.. What Adrien would think?!?

Stephanie: oh and don't worry Lb and CT your kwamies are safe. I put on the seats your names so go sit where i wrote your name and
Enjoy the story!

LINE SEAT 👇

1st line.

Nino|Alya|Marinette|Adrien

2nd line.

Alix|Kim|Juleka|Rose|

3rd Line.

Myléne|Ivan|Max|Nathanael

4th line

Chloé|Sabrina/Mrs.Bustier(yup)

Chloe:this is ridiculous! Why couldn't Marinette sit here where i am, and i next to Adrikkins?!? Adrien is mine!!

Stephanie:haha! In your dreams Chloe! Now shut up your mouth and stop behaving like a baby! It's creepy!

Everyone laughs.