How It All Started

This story was posted on another website, but I was given full authority to do with this story as I please in any way, shape or form. I am not a master of the art of writing, but I shall do my best. I will have to see how this first part pans out before I make the decision to turn this into a series or keep it as a one shot OwO7.

It was about 3:15 in the morning when Alvin awoke from his nightmare. He was having the same re-occouring nightmare that he and his brothers were still street children who were abandoned by their parents for something as simple as him not being attracted to girls.

He had known of his attraction to the same sex at an early age. Alvin had hoped that his family would be understanding. The first people that he came out to were his brothers Simon and Theodore. They accepted him just as he is. This made Alvin think that his parents would be accepting of him as well.

When Alvin told his parents that he is gay their reaction shocked him and his brothers. They were so infuriated and disgusted that they disowned him and kicked him out. They stated with no remorse, "We don't need a queer making life hard on us. We will not tolerate an abomination such as that from our children."

Simon and Theodore weren't entirely sure why they said such an awful thing, but they knew their parents wanted nothing to do with the oldest of the triplets that they both had so much adoration for. In return, Alvin and his younger brothers wanted nothing to do with parents that would treat a gay child, or any child for that matter in such a disdainful way. They kicked Alvin out because of his sexuality because it's something that they didn't understand.

His brothers left as well to show that no matter what, the bond between them could not be broken by anything. They know that nothing could come between each other to separate them no matter what the circumstances were. There was an unspoken agreement among them that they would stick together through anything that life could throw at them. Each of them knew that it would be a tough life, but as long as they were together they could make it work some how.

They spent almost a year living in the streets before they were found and adopted by a struggling musician by the name of Dave Seville. Since they were taken in by him on that fateful snowy winter's eve, they felt much happier. Even though they made him scream their names and want to pull his hair out at times, they knew he loves them as if they were his own sons. Each of the triplets knew that Dave would accept them for who they truly are and would not pressure them into being something that they aren't. They loved living with Dave. So much so that they never spoke of how grim their situation was before.

Alvin slowly opened his eyes and looked up to see his slightly younger brother Simon standing above him. The middle child already knew what was wrong and motioned for his oldest brother to come over to his bed. He did as his younger brother had suggested. Simon stated in a calming tone close to a whisper, "It was only a bad dream and nothing more than that. Now please, we have to get some rest before band practice in the morning."

What made things harder for Alvin was the fact that he had secretly developed feelings for Simon and no matter how hard he tried to tell him, it never worked out quite right. He began to wonder if his nightmares were caused by his attraction to Simon, or some other reason that was beyond the realm of his control. At times, he couldn't even focus on anything at all other than his brothers eyes, his smile, his short messy hair, his high level of intelligence and maturity for his age. His much lower voice and every aspect of him that made him who he is.

All that Alvin could do was shake his head to clear his thoughts as he curled up as close to Simon as possible then replied in a near in-audible tone, "I hope that you know how much this means to me...how much you mean to me.  I also want you to know that I love you Simon. We might argue like two crazy people at times, but I do love you and nothing in this world could ever change that, not in ten million years."