kitten

"what do you want me to do, baby boy?", josh huskily said while less than two inches away from tyler's sweaty face. he was tracing his thumb and index finger around tyler's nipple.

"p-please touch me, d-daddy", tyler moaned, desperate for more friction than what he currently had.

"okay", josh said seductively. he got up off the king sized bed and walked over to the drawer where he keeps all his "stuff". he opened it and grabbed a bottle of lube and a bondage rope.

he walked back over to tyler and got on top of him, straddling him. inching closer and closer to his face, he bit tyler's bottom lip while looking at him straight in the eyes. tyler looked up at him with his brown innocent puppy-dog eyes. josh licked tyler's bottom lip with their eyes connected.  he then went to his neck and sucked harshly on it. he moved up a little and found tyler's sweet spot. he licked the spot and bit it. tyler moaned loudly in pleasure, fluttering his eyes shut. he felt a little something form "down there".

josh disconnected his lips from tyler's neck and rubbed the now-bruised purplish spots he left. he looked tyler in the eyes once again and all he saw was love and lust. he bit his lip and smiled.

josh fell out of his daze and grabbed the small bondage rope from the bedside table. he grabbed tyler's wrists and lifted his hands up to the white headboard slowly. he tied the black rope around his wrists.

"are you ready, kitten?"