Chapter 1: first day...

Hoi! I'm Kirsten! Or otherwise known as Panda or kirkir by friends! Today im going to my new school... And I can't wait to-
*beep, beep, beep*
Urgh... I dint mean literally... I can wait... I rubbed Into my eyes and went to the living room of the small apartment I shared with my sister. "morning sis!" Taya waived at me. She was sitting on the beanie in her panda onesie eating cereal. "you going to school in your onesie?" I laughed. She looked at the onesie and smiled "well... Uhh who said it wasn't allowed right? " she said derpy. We both laughed and ate cereal together. Then we got dressed (not in a onesie), Grabbed our bags and ran out the door off to school.

We only had half a day so we only needed our books. We walked into the hallway packed with other students. We checked what class we were in. Taya was put into a different class. But we were sisters and we saw each other all the time, so I dint really matter. I hugged Taya goodbye and walked down the hall. I looked down at my phone and bumped into someone. I fell onto the groud and stared up. A tall boy with brown hair and blue eyes stood in front of me. He held out his hand and I grabbed it, he pulled me up and walked off. "you alright" a girl ran up to me. She had black hair and brown eyes. "yeah I'm fine" I nodded. "what classroom you in?" "112" I answered back politely "me too! Follow me!" She grabbed my hand and ran over to the boy I walked into before. "she is in the same class as us bro!" She said smiling. "ok" the boy said back very dry and uninterested. "c'mon Dave be a bit more excited!" She said. " Tate were at school... There is no reason to be excited" he said. I dint say anything and we kept walking.

We reached classroom 112 and walked inside. A bunch if other students already seated. Tate and Dave sat next to each other. I looked for a place to sit. A young student with monkey ears sat at the back and had nobody sitting next to him. I put my backpack down and asked "mind if I sit here?" He shook his head and I sat down. We followed what our teacher was saying and listened to the rules and all about the school. Before we knew it the school bell rang and we were free to go. I waited for Taya outside to walk home with her. I saw her talking to another girl with brown hair and cat ears. I waived to her and she walked over to me. "ok see ya tomorrow Kelsey!" She waved goodbye to the student she was walking with as she waved back and walked away.  We walked home together.

We walked into the apartment. I started drawing and Taya was watching tv. I had a cheeky idea. I grabbed a pillow and sneaked up on Taya. Right when she least expected it I jumped over and threw the pillow , landing straight in her face. She started to cry holding the pillow. I dint know I would hurt her. I hugged her and when she stopped hugging she gave an evil grin and threw the pillow back. She acted to be in pain to get revenge. I ran for another pillow. We started throwing pillows at each other. Eventually we both got tired and talked a bit. " so, who was that boy you where talking to hmm?" She asked. I blushed and looked away "just... Someone... In my class.... She raised her eyebrow and smirked. "Lets just go to sleep ok?" I hugged her and went to bed. I threw myself down on the pillow and fell asleep...
What a day....