different kind of love

"i wanna be the prince!"

"no! i'm the prince!"

"no i'm!" "no i'm!!"

this was the sound of two 5 years old arguing about their game...

"But Blaineyou always get the best parts! you're always the doctor! and YOU are always the father.."

Blaine knew his friend was right but..."But it's the PRINCE! i want to be the prince!!"

"but I want!!"

"so i'm not talking to you anymore!!"

they both said as one and fell silent...

The bell home broke the silence and the gaze they gave each other.

both kids were sad..they've known each other for two weeks but already decided to be best friend forever,and this was their first fight.

Kurt ran to his mother's hug with his eyes on edge of crying...and by the time they got home Kurt's eyes were puffy and red from crying.."Kurtie what's wrong sweety?" "Blaine don't want to be my best friend forever anymore!! And I want to be the PRINCE" Kurt half scream half cried with his high voice...his mother was confused..."so talk o Blaine..and be a prince sweety.." "but Blaine want to be the prince and he won't be my princess how can i be a prince without a princess?!?" he asked with frustration. "oh honey..let me tell you something...you and Blaine can both be the prince..." 5 years old Kurt looked up to his mom with hopeful crying eyes.

"you see Kurt we have many different kinds of love in our world...a prince and a princess is just one kind we are used to...you can choose to love whoever you want, because LOVE IS LOVE no matter what happen or what other people say, i will always love you and your father but it's two different kinds of love , You can show people and Blaine that love of prince and prince or princess and princess can sometimes be even more powerful from the love of a prince and a princess " at the moment Kurt was looking like his whole world just stoped sppining and then he smiled "So i can be Blaine best friend forever again!! and we can both be the prince!" back then it seems like this was the only things he got from this long speech...