Chapter One: The Beginning

The rain splattered the ground. Thunder clapped and lightning lit up the dark sky.

The girl tripped over a rock and laded face first in the mud. She looked up and her face and chest were covered in sloppy black mud.

"No please don't hurt me. Remember who you are!" she begged looking into a pair of bright red eyes. Its snout opened in a snarl showing 6 inch fangs dripping with blood and saliva.

"NO please!" she screamed; the teeth coming closer to her neck...

6 months earlier

"Kara, are you ok?" Raine asked.

"Yeah I'm fine." Kara smiled.

"If something's wrong you can tell us you know." Velocity said hugging Kara.

"I always tell you guys what's wrong." Kara smiled.

"We know you do honey." Raine sighed with a smile.

Raine was one of Kara's best friends.

"You usually always tell us." Velocity said rolling her eyes with a smile.

Velocity was Kara's other best friend.

The rain got heavier and people started running past the three girls, all covering their heads in an attempt to keep them dry.

"Is it a boy?" Raine whispered.

"If it's Anarchy I swear I'll hit ya." Velocity laughed.

"It is not that disturbing man. He is foul, sick and cruel towards women." Kara hissed.

"Yeah ok babe." Raine chuckled.

"Will it ever stop raining?" Kara sighed looking up at the dark, grey sky.

"Yeah stop Raine!" Velocity grinned.

"Hmm funny. Think that one up all on your all own did you?" Raine asked rolling her eyes.

"Look the boys!" Velocity sighed looking at three boys on the other side of the road.

"I would love to have Oliver at my house anytime." Raine giggled.

One of the boys looked over at the girls as they stood under the tree.

"Nah Bane's hotter." Velocity whispered as all three boys looked at the group of huddled girls standing under a large tree.

Bane started laughing as he looked at the tallest boy.

"But Anarchy... god he's smoking hot." Raine giggled covering her mouth.

"There's something off about him though." Kara muttered looking at the tallest boy.

"Oliver looks so sad." Kara whispered looking closely at the last boy.

"Oliver always looks sad. He's like Goth or somethin." Velocity muttered.

The rain managed to get even heavier when finally a car pulled up in front of the girls.

"Oh finally. Come on get in." Raine sighed as the girls got into the car.

"Why can't we just change and walk home?" Bane asked looking up at Anarchy; his voice was a lot like a little boys.

Anarchy grabbed the scruff of Bane's neck and lifted him clean off his feet.

"If you want the slayers to find us..." Anarchy snarled in Bane's ear.

Bane lifted his legs up to his chest and brought his arms in.

"No... Anarchy mate I was just kidding. Please put me down." Bane yelped.