Chapter 1: Her Past

Author's Note:☆I bring you the updated version! I hope you all enjoy this! And thank you all for your continued support and your patience with this story! ^-^ Without further ado, the first chapter of "It Was You"! (Ooh, that rhymed~!)

Plunk. Again. Plink. Plunk .Plank. She smiled softly. Plink. Plank. Plink. Her fingers drooped on the keys.

A red mark etched across her face

She lifted her head slowly.

She was met with her father's disapproving glare.

"Is this your idea of a game?" he asked.

She stood quiet.

"Answer me," he bellowed.

She looked down and bent her head, shaking it.

He sighed and walked away.

" The Hyuga's are well-known for their prodigies in the piano. When I return, you must learn the tune. Is that clear, Hinata?"

She nodded slowly.

Hiashi scoffed.

"You never learn..."

He slid open the door, and closed it, walking out of the living room.

Tears flowed down her face.

She hugged herself, sobbing softly.

Once more, she pressed the keys. Plink. Plink.

Years Later

"Thank you for purchasing, come again!"

"T-thank y-you ma'am! H-have a n-nice d-day!"

Hinata walked out of the music store. She smiled. Finally! After so many years of saving up her money(which she earned at her part-time job) she finally bought a violin! It was her dream to enter in an orchestra. She'd learn the violin, move out of her house, and become a violinist! That'll show her father--! Realization dawned on Hinata. Then I guess I will have to hide it somehow...

°•°•°•°

Hinata slid open the hall door. She slid off her sneakers and placed them on the floor neatly. She placed her hand on the sliding door gently.

Sliding the house door open, she peeked inside for any sign of her father. When she saw nothing, she nodded her head in satisfaction and made her way to the stairs.

Suddenly, a hand was placed on her shoulder. Her body went stiff. A drop of sweat slid down her brow.

"Hinata-sama?"a voice laced with concern was heard behind her. Hinata squeaked in surprise, turning her body to face the person.