Chapter One

We all know the story of Viktor Krum and Hermione Granger. They went to the Yule Ball together. But do we know the story behind it all? How did they meet? Was it love at first sight? How did it all start?Well you have picked the right story.

Hermione sighed. "What's up with you?" Ron asked her in a rude tone as he looked up from playing Wizards Chess with Harry.

"I'm going to the library. I, at least, care about my school work." She paused. "You know Snape will deduct points every day it's late."

"Every second more like it." Harry sneered. "It's alright Hermione, I've got it all done."

"Why are you going to the library 'Mione?" Ron asked.

"Because I can't study with you guys killing each other in Wizards Chess." Hermione snapped grabbing her books and leaving the Common Room. When she got passes all the stairs, she turned to the left. There was a long hallway down to the library. As she was walking she ran into someone which caused her to drop her books. She cursed under her breath and bent down to grab her books. Someone touched her hand touching the same book she was.

"Oh sorry." A male voice said. His accent sounded Bulgarian. She didn't think there were any students that had transferred from Bulgeria. Hermione's head popped up. It was the famous Viktor Krum.

"It's...it's alright." Hermione answered cursing again for blushing. They both stood up after all her books were gathered.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Hermione Granger. What's yours?" Hermione asked silently cursing herself again for being so stupid. He just chuckled.

"Viktor Krum." They shook hands.

"You seem like you're in a hurry. Where are you off to?"

"The library. The Common Room is really loud. I needed somewhere quiet so I can study." Viktor nodded.

"I'll let you go then." He smiled. She nodded and smiled back. "Nice to meet you Hermione."

"You too...Viktor." She smiled and watched him walk away. He truly was stunning. Something about him just made her insides flutter. She smiled the rest of the way to the library. After a few hours, she she got up, collected her books and went up to the common room still smiling. She would get to him tomorrow.