Why Demons and Evil should fear me.

Over my entire life I have lived peacefully walking this small planet.  I’ve seen more than a human soul should and I’ve felt more pain than 12 people total over their entire lives.  After all that pain I have known one thing after time.  Not one evil thing can harm me. I have seen things when I was little and sometimes now.  I see things in dreams that come true and ya it’s weird but I don’t mind anymore.  I have a crap ton of da ja voo moments and I’m used to it now.  The reason why evil and demons should fear me is because if they want to take over or harm someone they have to find someone weak and afraid and not morally strong.  Well tell me, I’ve lost those who I care about, I’ve been broken lied to and hurt but I’ve found one thing that no one knows about me.  If it’s anything it’s that I’m a Fallen Angel.  I help anyone who needs it.  Demons and All Evil Fear me, for I am not weak but more strong than any evil even the devil himself.  I wear a Pentagram on my wrist as a symbol for any demon or evil to try and get close. I know that the symbol can be used to trap some demons like a cross is to them a holy relic of god and can block and burn.  My soul for one thing is more powerful than anything.  I am strong and if any evil thinks it can hurt me then it has another thing coming because like me; I’m an angel with a shotgun fighting till the wars done.  For a friend I know. I will try and visit and I will not get hurt, no evil can even touch me because if it does I will burn it back down to hell and make sure all others that try will follow it down there.  If you look into my eyes you will see pain and sadness for what I have happened in my life, but the one thing you will see is strength and if any evil try’s to hurt my friend I have one thing to say to you all of the Evil and Demons.  Try and Take over me, I’d like to see you try, in fact I’d love to come and get me right now while I’m awake and we will see who wins, we will see who will be in control.  I will trade you taking over me than my friend but guess what, you couldn’t even touch me because they say before you start a war, and you better know what you're fighting for. Well baby, you are all that I adore, if love is what you need, a soldier I will be. If loves a fight, than I shall die, with my heart on a trigger. I’m an angel with a shotgun, fighting til' the wars won, I don't care if heaven won't take me back. I'll throw away my faith, babe, just to keep you safe. Don’t you know you're everything I have?..and I, wanna live, not just survive, tonight. So to my friend who I love and who I will do everything to protect and to those evil things and Demons haunting and hurting her all I have to say is, bring it fight me instead of her fight someone strong.  Fight me because I know you are afraid to you will run and hide because for you to face and fight me, you better be prepared to face an Angel With a shotgun.

Signed: 

The Fallen Angel

<3<3<3