Chapter 1

•Outfits for the night.•

• Talesha•

Talesha

I pull up in a baby blue Bugatti with my twin sister Alesha in the passenger seat. We had just arrived at one of hottest clubs in Florida. No other place than K.O.D (King of Diamonds) . Being here wasn't the typical fun type of scene for me but I came anyway because Alesha begged me too death. Both of us hop out the car, head straight through the gate, pass security and into the V.I.P section. We just got it like that only because We both do what we gotta do to make sure both of us have fun and enjoy themselves. I'd say that I'm the mysterious, quiet and goofy twin. I'm the type to go somewhere and sit in the cut to peep shit out. I look mean as ever but if the right person speaks then my whole facial expression changes into a smile. I only speak when I'm spoken to, but other than that I feel no reason to run off at the mouth. Plus, if virgins can be freaks then I'm a freaky ass individual sometimes. I mean I talk to some guys but of course they love to talk about sex and "taking my virginity" but I ain't that dumb. Not just anybody can get in my pants. It also doesn't hurt for me to have sexual fantasies in my head either. It's crazy cause guys love to tell me that I'm different and special from most of these females out here, yet I'm still single, shit I guess I'm not doing something right. We were chilling in the VIP lodge with Peach Paully, pineapple ciroc plus a side bottle of Hennessy.

The DJ started playing "One Dance" by Drake and I smooth go up to start whining my hips to the song. It was definitely one of my favorite songs by him. Alesha was too busy on snapchat, like usual. In less than 15 minutes, two handsome black men with pearly white teeth asks if they could join us in our VIP section, I looked at Alesha, who gave me the "fuck it, go ahead" type of look. I let them in and got a lovely eye full. The first man extended his hand out & introduced himself as

A'Lontae Dickerson.

His right hand man was too busy trying to talk to Alesha

His right hand man was too busy trying to talk to Alesha. I started dancing once again and A'Lontae made his way behind to dance with me. I didn't mind at all, it was only a little dance. He was so close to me, grinding away, in my head I'm just cracking the hell up, I just hope he doesn't think that he's getting any vava from me. He looked good but that's a dead situation.