Roses

Ok so basically this is 1. when you shuffle the songs on your phone tablet or whatever you have. 2 choose a otp (I'm doing lawlu for all of them cause it lawlu like dafaq) 3. Write a one shot about them.so yea I'm making the chapters the names of the songs so this one is roses by the chainsmokers. enjoy
-------------------------------------------------------
Taking it slow.
Trafalgar Law was a lonely man ever since his family died he had not must trust for people so he usually was but somehow he was talking to this random guy on the street who just came up to him. He was babbling. Law wasn't listening, he was just was staring into his eyes. He looked all over his face his rosy cheeks and outlined jaws. He finally stared at his lips they looked soft it was something about this guy that intrigued  law.
But it's not typical.
Law jumped at the sudden movement of the teen. "Anyway, what's you're name"? He asked grinning "Trafalgar Law" law said a little uneasy at the sudden question. "Tra-Ta-Torao!" He said feeling accomplished. "That's what I'm gonna call you for now your real names to hard to say" he said pouting a little. "Okay I told you mine, what's your name?"
"Monkey D. Luffy, you can call me Luffy for short!" He grinned.
He already knows that my love is fire.
"So Torao wanna come back and meet my friends?" Law was surprised. Why did this boy just straight up trust law like they've been friends for a long time " Oh, sure Luffy-ya"
They walked back to wherever there hangout was. About halfway threw the walk Luffy took Laws hand in his "Huh? Luffy-ya what are you doing?" Luffy cuddled into the side of laws arm still able to walk straight. "I'm cold Torao you're warm" he cuddled closer. Weirdly law didn't mind. He pulled him closer. It was defiantly  something about this guy.they reached the hangout it looked like a normal house. Which when they walked inside they realized it was. It was already too late when law realized the position they were in, all the attention was on them they earned very intimidating glares from some of the males rapid ally a blonde and a green. The ladies were giving a who is this guy look. Luffy jumped out of Laws arms. Law deepens at the sudden loss of warmth he ran to the center of the room and told everyone he found a new friend to join their "crew" . Law was confused, he never signed up for this sure he thought Luffy-ya was cool and maybe liked him a little bit he never can trust people after his family. Luffy was telling everybody about the hour or so they knew each other. Wow was his kid a handful. "Oi, Traffy wanna stay the night with us, we don't have a lot of room but since you know me the most you could sleep in my room!" Law was confused like really confused why was Luffy so open minded."Luffy-ya I don't know about that maybe I should just go." " No Tora stay pleeeeeeeeassseeeee!" Fuck it was something about this boy that made law weak.
His heart was of stone
"Uh...ok sure Luffy-ya"
-----That night-------------------------------------
Luffy was just about finishing stuffing his stomach with desert before it was time to sleep. Everyone started going to there rooms and so did law and luffy eventually. "Oi Luffy-ya were should I sleep there's no couch in here?" . Luffy looked up confused "you sleep in my bed!" Laws eyes widened of what Luffy just said . Law gave in and climbed into the bed he was about to fall asleep until Luffy cuddled into his side for the second time today. "Luffy-ya what are you doing,there's no way you can be cold you're covered in blankets." Law said bluntly. "I just like cuddling with Torao" Luffy looked up and smiled. "You're gonna be the death of me Luffy-ya" he pulled Luffy closer "shishishsishi, I won't kill y-" law was sick of the talking he softly put his lips on luffys and wrapped his hands around his waist. Luffy reached his hands over laws neck.
But then his hands roamed
Law deepened the kiss and licked luffys lip asking for an entrance. Luffy granted. There tongues were playing patty cake. Eventually They pulled away to breathe "I love you Torao" Luffy grinned "I love you too luffy-ya"
I turned him to gold