Camp Crystal Lake

John's POV
Im so freakin excited bout this! i thought as i packed my things in my bag. A few moments later my friends arrived.
End Of POV
Jethro's POV
We arrived at the last stop before we head to Camp Crystal Lake, John's place.
I knocked at the door "coming" John's voice was heard from a distant. He opened the door carrying his stuffs he wore a black shirt with the design of Jason , the killer who lives in Camp Crystal Lake but its just a myth... or is it? nah its just a myth "ready to go?" i asked him "hell yeah" he ran to the van shouting "wohoo!, off to Camp Crystal Lake" i smirked and went inside too. We were 11 in the van including John, Me, Ellah, Elena, Kyla, Bill, Justine, Tim, Geno who was driving, Polynn, and Sophia.
We Arrived At Camp Crystal Lake.
We went to the forest where this Jason guy kills."guys were gonna camp near the lake, they say we should just follow this path until we reach the lake" Geno announced, he actually organized this.
We walked to the path Geno said
End Of POV
John's POV
Hmm. We were walking to the lake when i felt that someone is following us."Hey guys," i called out "i think this is a bad idea" "What?, Why?" Ellah asked "I feel like someone is following us" I said in a paranoid way "Pssh, Calm Down Dude, Your A Wuss As Always" she teased me "Ok" i started to calm down and enjoy.
We reached the lake.
"Its so beautiful!" Sophia exclaimed "Yey, like you" Geno murmured Sophia "what?" she asked "Nothing" Geno said with a smile. We had fun all day, now its time to rest.
End Of POV
Geno's POV we've set up the tents, we only brought 2 huge tents so boys stays with the boy's and girls stay in the girl's. We're already inside and im zippering the tent when i saw a figure in the far, probably nothing, i ignored it and zippered the tent and went to sleep.
End Of Pov

Hey Guys Hope You Like This Story Leave A Vote And Comment Of What Do You Think Geno Saw. As Always See Ya At The Next Chapter
-Scythe