Room 27 ~ Teacher/Student Larry Stylinson

"Erm, excuse me?" The curly haired brunette asked, taking his bottom lip between his thumb and index, compressing it between the fingers as his emerald eyes darted around the room, taking in the surroundings. "Yes?" The lady acknowledged, adjusting her glasses a bit farther down the bridge of her nose, and resumed typing away at the keyboard. Harry began to get fairly annoyed by the click-clack' sounds emitting whenever she pressed a key. What a nuscence of a sound. He walked closer to the girl. "I'm here to get my schedule." He explained. Watching the woman pull at her messy bun. "Name?" The woman stated, gazing back at the boy with chocolate ringlets. "Harold Styles. Grade 12." He specified, adjusting his grey 'Rolling Stones' T-shirt He swept the strands of hair out of his vision as he tapped his feet on the white tile before the what-he-guessed-to-be secretary handed him a pink piece of paper. "Is that all?" The woman hinted. She rolled up the sleeve of her light blue button up, and checked her watch, eyeing the jewelry that hung off of her dainty wrist. "Class starts in 5. Don't be late, Mr- Erm," She glanced back at the computer screen before continuing. "Don't be late Mr.Styles. Have a nice day." She smirked slightly. "You too." And without another word, he spun on his heel and walked out the door, shutting it carefully. He sauntered off, scuffing his black Converse on the damp grass as he breathed in the crisp air of London. The bell chimed, signaling it was time for the students to head to their classes as it echoed through the halls. Harry groaned, much to his disliking. He never really took interest in any subjects. So he usually just sat there, twiddling his pencil between his fingers, half awake half asleep and daydreaming about whatever popped in his head. He shoved his hand in his back pocket, before pulling out the pink piece of paper. He unfolded it, studying the words. 'Period 1 - Mr.Tomlinson - English - Room 27' he read. He had never heard of, or seen Mr.Tomlinson before. Although he went to this school the year before. "He must be new." He thought, as he continued to walk on the open campus. He continued to walk, before stopping right in front of his first period class. 'Room 27' was engraved on the caramel color door. Quite bland. He opened the door, suprised he was the first one in the classroom. He situated himself in a desk, and set his binder on the flat wood. He looked up to see the most beautiful boy he'd ever laid eyes on. There he sat, behind his desk. Sipping tea as he adjusted his black tie, running his fingers through his fringe. His eyes were the colour of an ocean after a storm. And his lips looked like a pink rose. He looked up at his new student, just as the classroom became flooded with students, and flashed the boy the most beautiful smile he'd ever seen in his life. "I think my heart just stopped."

**********authors note**********

So, this is the first chapter of Room 27 - A Teacher/Student Larry Stylinson fanfiction

I will update at 50 reads and 14 comments

sorry if it's total shit

sweet larry dreams