Summer

Hot Day.

It was the hottest day in Paris, and for our great hero, Raphael...It meant to go to the beach. He was planning to throw a party, but Marie had a concert, and Charlie went off somewhere. Raphael only had Galileo and Leonardo, but he had to wait for Leo to wake up since Charlie knocked him out with her soccer ball.

Finally, Leo woke up, and immediately got ready to head to the beach. Raphael was smart, and bought ice cream when they got to the beach, instead of buying it when Leo was unconscious.

"It's so hot.." Galileo said, while walking to the farthest end of the beach, he was already dumping out the water inside a water bottle onto his head  

"Sucks having black hair, eh?" Raphael said, getting a coconut flavored Popsicle out.

"Shut up Sir Fabulous." The blue eyed boy dumped the rest of the water on Raphael, while Leo was staring at Raphael. Leo was just staring at Raphael by how he was licking the Popsicle..It did make him flustered.

"Is something wrong, Leo?" Raphael did notice on how he was acting, but it gave him a thought; start teasing him.

"N-nah. Never mind." He looked away, and so did the other. Leo took another glance at Raphael, but now he was making small noises of pleasure as he sucked on the Popsicle. Galileo was silently chuckling as some of the liquid of the Popsicle dripped out of his mouth. In a few seconds, Galileo was laughing hard. Leo got a boner.

"Oh my god." Raphael smirked, looking around, no one was around them..So it wouldn't hurt to do it. "I mean..No one is around us right now..so it would be best if we do this quickly."

"You do realize your ass is gonna hurt after this, right?" Galileo was ready, and they both slipped off their swimming shorts. 

"I know, but don't get too rough." Raphael slipped off his swimming shorts, and got on his knees. The first second Raphael put Leo's shaft in his mouth, he screamed, not only because his mouth was cold.

"Désolé.." Raphael slowly started to lick the tip, then insert the length inside his mouth before letting out a loud moan. Galileo was already moving back and forth pretty quickly, while Leo was groaning. Raphael, as the sensitive one in the group already came more than three times, Galileo already hit his sensitive spot, Leo suddenly came inside Raphael's mouth and the ginger screamed in pleasure, being pulled up by Galileo as the white liquid dripped out of his mouth. Galileo was panting, he already came, but it looks like the show's almost over, he bit Raphael's collar bone on his last thrust, making the spicy ginger scream one more time. 

"I-I told you not to go rough.." 

"..Whoops."

end.