Prologue

Before they land in Japan they will be speaking in English. So this chapter and the beginning of the next chapter they will be speaking in English.
*Somewhere at a tennis camp on a private island*
+Third pov+
"You all know why we are gathered together before we head to Japan and you all enter the schools that I enrolled you in, correct?" The girl who no older than 27 standing in front of the group of girls and guys wearing a quite a few different school uniforms, except for one girl who was wearing a boys uniform asked with a raised eyebrow. She was wearing a red tube top with a fleur de lis on the front, a khaki pencil skirt, four inch heeled red leather boots, a plain silver cross necklace, silver hoops, a silver bracelet and red nail polish, her knee length curly silver hair was in a tied back in a ponytail with glittery red ribbon with her bangs swept to the right. "Is it so you can tell us what to do and that if we deserve the titles you are passing down to some of us?" The girl with hip length wavy brown hair with silver highlights and ice blue tips asked in a slightly cold tone with a slight British accent, who was the girl wearing the boys school uniform, she was standing up straight like a few of the others because of her upbringing.

"You are slightly correct Ame, but not completely." The person in front replied while crossing her arms. "It's so you can pass down your titles to us and tell us you will be watching us right, Jeze?" The girl with touching the ground curly pink with a red tint in a high ponytail tied with a white and purple striped ribbon and dark pink eyes asked lightly with the posture of a socialite. She was one of the three high schoolers being trained by the person in front of the group, that was present. "You are correct Rosa, also I will be watching your progress at the chosen school by making a surprise visits on occasions." Jeze, whose full name is Jezebel Pandora Zegers, is the youngest coach at the camp and in her opinion she has too many titles she doesn't need, she became a pro at the age of 11 and is undefeated. She was the personal coach and senpai of all the kids in front of her along with four other high schoolers. "Rosa you get the title Demon Queen, Ame gets Ice Queen, Mae gets Mistress of Darkness, Nae gets Mistress of Light, Uta gets Lady of Music..." "Will those who were named just now come up here?" A guy interrupted Jezebel. He was wearing the same outfit is Jezebel but he was wearing pants, black timbers and had one ear pierced, his black hair was slightly messy like always and he had purple eyes.

"What can I do for you, Ethan?" Jezebel asked with a hint of affection lacing her voice. "I just wanted them to stand up here, so it'll be easier for me to give them the bracelets and necklaces that show they earned their titles, which you so happened to have forgotten to bring, Jeze." Ethan replied motioning to the midnight blue box in his right hand while walking over to Jezebel and giving her a kiss on the cheek. His name is Ethan Yates and he is a an American and he is the second youngest coach there, he is also going out with Jezebel. "Aww, so adorable and they're matching!" The girls exclaimed in unison except for Ame and Mae. "Ethan! You know better than to do that that in front of my players!" Jezebel exclaimed with a light pink blush while ignoring the girls. "I just couldn't resist, besides you are really beautiful today." He replied with a small smirk. "Whatever and I am not beautiful so quit saying that." Jezebel sighed rolling her eyes as the girls started to line up.

"Jeze, quit saying you aren't beautiful, because you are." Uta stated with slight trace of sadness in her voice. Her name is Utau Hoshina, she has shoulder length straight platinum blonde hair in pigtails and dark orange eyes, and she was wearing the uniform for Fudomine, she was standing by her brother who had on a uniform for a prestigious high school in Japan. Rosa had on the uniform for the same school as Utau's brother, Ikuto Hoshina since they both will be going to Black Dragon Gakuen which is a high school and university. Utau and Ikuto are also socialites because their mother is a famous violinist and pianist while their father is a famous director, they are also 1/4 British, 1/4 Irish and 1/2 Japanese. Rosa whose full name is Ayano Rosalina Mei Hara Montez Echizen she is 1/2 American 1/2 Japanese is the daughter of a wealthy businessman and a world famous fashion designer, is also the older cousin of two of the boys and niece of the former professional tennis player 'Samurai' Nanjiro Echizen. "Utau is right Jeze you are beautiful." The twin girls who wore uniforms for Hyotei Gakuen stated in unison with a sigh. Their names are Akame and Akane Saito, both are gingers and have heterochromic eyes, left one is dark green while the right one is blue. They don't look like twins, because Akame has waist length straight red hair with black lowlights that is back in a braid, while Akane has knee length curly red hair with blonde lowlights that was pulled back in a ponytail with a white ribbon.