Sadly Valentines Day by Kirihime

Hey everyone HAPPY LATE VALENTINES DAY!

I am Kirihime by the way,

Anyway this is a little one shot

Hope you like it!

________________________________________________________________

It was early in the morning but the school is already packed with students. Since today is a very special day for both boys and girls there were no club activities for the morning only. After all today is Valentines Day, the day you will tell your loved one your true feelings for them.

"Wow! Everyone's sure hyped up! Huh!" Kirino exclaimed looking around at the classroom seeing his classmates so happy. The girls were happily talking about who they will give their chocolates too, while the boys were pretty excited on who's going to give them chocolates, which made Kirino smiled. He looked at under his desk and looked at his home made chocolate and blushed. Suddenly someone tapped him on the shoulder which made him look up.

"Hey Kirino good morning and also happy Valentines Day!" Shindou greeted smiling at Kirino, which made the latter blush and look down, making Shindou look at him confusedly.

"Hey Kirino are you alright? You're red are you sick?" Shindou asked in a worried voice touching him in his forehead, which made Kirino to force down his blush.

"Ye-yeah I'm ok don't worry" Kirino answered swatting Shindou's hand on his forehead.

The door then opened and Shindou looked towards it and chuckled a bit. Kirino look at him confusedly and look towards where Shindou is looking. Kirino then felt a pain in his heart when he saw the person Shindou was looking at.

Yamana Akane just entered the classroom and it was obvious that she was nervous about something, since her face is red, once she was seated she was fidgeting in her seat and is looking something at her bag obviously the chocolate she made.

"She's so cute isn't she?" Shindou said amused, while Kirino just had a grimaced face and pushed his chocolate under his desk.

"Yeah she is..." Kirino answered smiling a little his head low.

"Hey, Shindou..." Kirino called.

"Yes?" Shindou answered looking at the bowed boy.

"What do you think of Akane?" Kirino asked lowly.

"What do I think of her? Well I think she's a cute and sweet girl" Shindou answered honestly.

"Do you-" the bell rang and everyone went back to their seats.

As the day progresses both boys were given many chocolates, Shindou of course since not only was he a genius and talented pianist but also because of his looks and just because Kirino looks like a girl doesn't mean girls don't fall in love with him with his charming personality and his feminine appearance many girls also likes him.

It was already lunch time and Kirino was eating alone in the rooftop, since Shindou told him that Akane wanted to talk to him. So here he was now seating on the floor alone, until that is he heard someone opened the door to the rooftop when he look up to see who it was, he made an irritated face.

"Kariya? What are you doing here?" Kirino asked in an annoyed tone, wanting to be alone rather than having Kariya as a company.

"I saw Shindou-sempai and Akane-sempai together, so I thought you might be alone and wanted some company" Kariya answered, at the mention of those two together he felt a pain in his heart.