Your Cold Presence.

Ariel is 25 years old and she lives alone in an apartment that she had recently moved in not long ago. The presence of the apartment seemed as if the people who lived here before was still roaming around. Sometimes when she is doing her sketches, she would feel somone looking at her. Sometimes when windows are closed, she'll feel a cold wind blowing behind her neck. 

She recently found a really old diary in a box filled with old things under her bed. When she opened it, she could feel a cold presence beside her. She turned to the first page and it wrote, "Hi Ariel." she dropped the book in awe. She never touched the book ever since.

Everywhere she went, there was a name stuck in her head. Daniel. She went to Starbucks to get her usual Vanilla Bean Creme. There is mirror behind the cashier and she saw a reflection of man standing outside the window staring at her. She turned to look back but there was no one standing there. 

What happens when there is this ghost  that cares for you and shows affection? Helps you when you are in trouble. Gives you signs that he does not want you to do such things? But most of all falls in love with you. And you fall in love with him too. But you know you can't hold him. You could only feel his cold presence but all you wanted was to feel his warm soul.