One Direction's trip to The Berkshires!!!!

My name is Hailey. I work the front desk at a small resort nestled in the heart of The Berkshires. Not a lot happens here most of the time. With that said though, I will never forget this one night in the middle of one of our slowest seasons when I received a last minute reservation for the weekend. These guests were not just anyone. I was sitting at the desk, reading my One Direction fan fics, when in walks Harry, Liam, Louis, Zayn and Niall to check in. I think in that initial moment of shock my heart stopped beating which was immediately followed by the feeling that it was about to leap from my chest. I did my best to keep my composure but after I directed them to their room, I immediately called my best friend Hannabella and recounted to her this completely incredulous story. I was the only employee left at the resort as maintenance, housekeeping, and the entire daytime staff had gone home for the night. Thankfully, I had just ended my high-pitched screamfest with my friend and hung up the phone when the front door opened again. It was all five boys coming back to relax at the pool. As they walked by, they each glanced over and smiled. I thought I was going to die. I am pretty sure I was blushing so hard at this point that my cheeks were bright red. I am talking the color of Taylor Swift's lipstick RED. That skank. The pool area was completely empty, there wasn't a guest in sight. After about twenty minutes had gone by, I headed into the pool area to start my nightly closing routine. I walked in just as Liam was midair in attempting a cannonball. The rest of the group sat there and began to laugh at what was in Liam's mind a cannonball was in reality a belly flop. As I started to straighten up the chairs and pick up the towels thrown about I could feel all their eyes on me, I was so tempted to start a conversation with one of them but I was unable to form a complete sentence.  I am not going to lie I am in love with Harry and I could not take my eyes off of him so when I bent down to pick up a towel that was close to the pool I misjudged and my awkward ass fell right into the pool and hit my head.  The next thing I remember is opening my eyes to see their gorgeous faces looking at mine and to have Harry giving me mouth to mouth!!!! I almost died all over again!!