Will You Marry Me?

"Avery Marie Wilson, you honestly make me the happiest man on this planet." my heart stopped, there's no way in hell he's asking me to marry him. "and I know that I do want to spend the rest of my life with you, so will you marry me?"

Tears fell my eyes as he was on one knee, box in his hands. "yes I'll marry you." a beginning to a new life, a life for sure will be crazy.

He slipped the engagement ring onto my finger, kissing my hand in the process. He stood up and pulled me into a big hug.

"You don't know how scary that was Av." my newly fiancé, Luke said to me pulling away, wiping some of my tears.

"why would it be scary?" I looked at him, as he chuckled shaking his head. Taking my hands into his.

"well, Avery there was a possibility that you could have said no, and just walk off leaving me." me leaving him? It's more like him leave him, the fear of that always pops into my head of everyday.

"Why would I say no to you? You're the only one I love," I said kissing his cheeks, holding onto his hands and walked through the sand together.

We walked the beach in silence, neither saying a word. It was a comfortable silence, it was a perfect end to a perfect day.

••••

"Avery, time to get up, we don't want to miss our flight." I rolled over to my side, groaning. "Av, come on. Get up." Luke said shaking me.

"I'm up, I'm up." I said sitting up rubbing my eyes. "Someone is excited to go home." I jumped out of bed, grabbing some clothes and a towel, heading to the shower.

"Well, I want to tell the family about the new engagement in the family." Luke said, grabbing a suitcase packing up.

"Luke, don't get me wrong I wanna tell my family about this too, but we have at least 4 hours before our flight." I chucked stripping from my clothes and hopping into the shower.

••••

"Now boarding to Connecticut." I grabbed my things, and headed towards the plane with Luke by my side.

"Av, here we go." I looked at Luke and smiled, a new change. But, all I wanted to do is stay in Hawaii for more time before we had to go.

••••

"Avery, honey!" my mom came up to me tears in her eyes, "You were gone for to damn long." she makes me chucked, I'll be gone for maybe an hour and she'll still miss me.

"I love you too mom," I let go of my mom smiling at her. "Mom, Luke and I have some news for you and the family." I added, walking out of the airport with both Luke and my mother.

"Luke, how was Hawaii?" Luke looked at my mother and smiled, the biggest smile ever.

"I absolutely had so much fun, with this little lady," I giggled. "of course I'm happy to get back home."

"You know, everybody missed you two here, it's for sure been boring without you guys," I opened the passenger door and got in.

"Well we are the life of the party." I giggled, putting my seat belt on, sinking back into my seat.

••••

"We have something to tell you guys," there I was, standing next to Luke about to tell both our families that we are going to get married.

"We're getting married" the words came out of my mouth, I stared at the faces of my family, some where smiling others, on the other hand, weren't looking so excited.

"my baby girl is getting married," my mom and dad came up to me tears in their eyes and smiling, "I knew this day would come."

"I love you, mom and dad," I hugged them, I'm starting a new chapter of my life, one that'll not be with them, but with the love of my life.

"Hey Av, can we talk real quick?" I turned around and saw my cousin, Jamie. I followed him into the kitchen me being as worried as also when Jamie ever had to tell me something.

You see, Jamie and I are close. Whenever the other had to talk to them about something, it usually meant bad.

"Av, are you serious about marrying him?" I looked blankly at him, why is asking me this?

"Yes Jamie, I love Luke. Why do you even ask me this?" I say looking at him waiting for an answer.

"Avery, I just don't want you to get hurt. I'm just looking out for you." and with that he walked out, and out of the house.

"hey, where is he going?" Luke asked kissing my cheek.

"He has something to do, but let's not worry about it everything is fine," I hugged him.

"Okay Av, let's go." Luke said as we waved everyone goodbye, hopefully no one else has anything to say to me about this wedding.

//

Well that's chapter one, hope you enjoyed it!