(1)Dark ally

Gray's POV:

Aww man i need some human meet. Human meet is the most delicious thing on Earth!! I was flying above a city looking for some food. Then i spotted girl with brown hair. I quickly flew down and grabbed her. I got in a dark ally and started to eat her. "Aahhhhhh!!!" I bit her neck and she died. Yum! Some fresh meet.

Juvia's POV:

"Goodbye Lissana!" "Goodbye Juvia"
Juvia said goodbye to Juvia's friend Lissana she is a casher in a market. Juvia was walking home while humming 'Crazy in love (50 shades of grey)'.

While walking Juvia spotted blood coming from dark alley. Juvia walked in a ally abit. "Hello? Is somebody there?" Juvia walked deep in the ally to see girl being eated by m-monster??!! Juvia almost screamed so she covered her mouth making bags drop on a floor. Monster looked over his shoulder. He has red eyes! Juvia turned around and started to run but that didn't work because monster pushed Juvia on the floor. He was on top of Juvia. We are really close that Juvia's hands are on his chest. He has blood all over him. He was holding Juvia's hands. "Please don't kill Juvia..." He did something Juvia wasn't expecting. He kissed Juvia. Juvia tryed to get off his grip but he was to strong. Juvia kissed him back.
After couple of minutes of kissing he pulled back but our noses were touching."A-ano what will you do to Juvia?" "I don't know." "Why did you kissed Juvia?" "Because i couldn't stand your pink little lips..." Juvia blushed at that comment. "Who are you?" "I'm Gray Fullbuster and you are Juvia?" "Juvia Lockser." Gray-sama stand up and took Juvia bridal-style. "What will Gray-sama do?!" "I can't let you say someone what you saw so you are coming with me." "Wait what?!" "Let's go." Gray-sama said and then started to fly."Gray-sama no!! Juvia is scared of highs!!" Juvia said hugging Gray-sama. "I won't let you go besides i think you are my mate."