Late

❌SMUT AHEAD❌

Yoongi POV

*school bell rings*

"Yahh hyung wake up" jungkook said shaking yoongi to wake up since their class just ended, "what the fuck?" I stated with an annoying look in my face, I hate being woken up.

" um The bell rang" Taehyung said kinda shyly since he knows that I was very annoyied by their sudden action. "Ugh I'll go later just let me sleep for a few minutes" I glared at them and went back to my beauty sleep while they walked out.

I think I heard them say something to me before they walked out but I couldn't hear so I decided not to question it

----------

As soon as I got out of the classroom, I reached to my dorm and sat on my sofa and turned on the TV. "Agh jinjja" I sighed while I was passing through all the channels and there was nothing interesting to watch.
Except Adventure Time but I was sleepy so

It didn't take me long until I realised there was something missing. Someone, missing. "Where the fuck is Jimin?" I mumbled to myself. Jimin is my roommate here in school, he's the only person I've ever felt attracted to. There's just something about him that when I see him it seems like the hole world stops and we're the only ones in the world.

Wait wtf am I saying? Anyways, I took out my phone to call him since it was already 10 pm and he wasn't here yet.

*phone starts ringing*

---sorry the number you have been contacting seems to not be avilable

Wtf why wasn't he answering? Where the fuck is he at this hour?
I go to text Jungkook and asked him if he knew where Jimin was, but no response. It was already 10:30 so I couldn't expect him to response in such hour.

I was about to go out and check around the halls if he was there, when I heard the doorknob twitching, and the door slowly opens.
It was Jimin

"Where the fuck were you?!" I yelled at him and he jumped like if he had seen some ghost or something. Oh come on, I'm not that white -_-

"Um...didn't Tae and Jungkook tell you?" I could tell he was kinda nervous I don't know why

"Um no" shit, it must have been what they said earlier at school and I didn't hear them.

"I was at Hoseok's party in his house, he wanted us as friends to meet up and have some time to talk and just have fun. They told you to come but you never arrived"

"Well Shit" that's all that came out of my mouth, he really went to that horse's house?

"And why did you come so fucking late?!" I growled back at him, making him confused by the way I'm acting.

I stared at him with a deep stare, making him almost shake his legs at just the way I was looking at him, and I start walking towards him.

"Hyung I thought--" he was cutt off when I pushed him against the wall and pinned him

"You thought what?" I said while leaning so close that our faces were 1 inch apart

"I just thought it would be fun.." he said with a low voice and looking away

"Fun what? Go to that horse's party? You could've just stayed here with me"

"Hyung I---" I cutted him off when I started kissing him, almost sucking everything out of him.
"Hyung..." jimin moaned between the heated kiss,

I pulled away because we were out of air, and I could almost feel his hot cheeks of just how close we were

I started kissing him again,but this time was more roughly, I bit his lip and I could already feel my thing getting hard, fuck.
I started leaving butterflies kisses in his jawline, then his neck, making Jimin throw his head back