new town new dick

WARNING THIS STORY IS VERY VERY GRAFIC AND IS RATED 18 AS THERE IS USES OF SEXUALL USE AND OTHER SEXUALL THEAMS SO IF U DO NOT LIKE THINGS LIKE THIS DO NOT READ THIS BOOK  THANK YOU ENJOY!!!!!!!!

"MUM" abby screams from a bedroom her mum kate walks up stairs with 2 boxes in her arms "yes abby what is it" abby grabs a box from her mums arms "i wantb this room." Kate looks round and then drops a box on the floor "okay just unpack your stuff and if you want go for a walk along the beach" abby jumps at the idear and unpacks asap.

Soon Abby walks down the stairs into the kitchen with her phone in her hand "mum im going for a walk along the beach i will be home soon" kate turns around and looks at abby "okay but dont take long tea will be ready." Abby looks down to the oven black smoke seems to be flowing out the oven "mum i think u need to get dinner out the oven" kate turns around and says "oh shit fuck why why me why today " abby screams "bye mum love ya"

Abbys walking along the beach with her headphones in lisening to nightcore she grabs her phone out her poket and out of no were some guy walks into her. She drops her phone and her headphones fell out abby saw a guy bend down to grab her phone. He got back up and handed her the phone and said    "im so so so sorry i wasnt looking were i was going sorry" Abby looked at the guy and he was like a god he had no top on and six pack was on show he had black nikes on and a pair of dark blue shorts she replys " no its fine iv just movied here so im getting use to it in a way" the guy looks at her and then said " iv got to go but i hope to see u round soon." He stared to run past Abby. Abby couldnt belive it she walked home and ran to here room after tea she jumped into her bed amd thought about that guy and how fit he looked "SHIT i shpuld have asked him for his number" abby placed her hands over her face. Within hafe a hour Abby was asleep.