Married

"Friends, we have joined here today to share with Sugawara Koushi and Sawamura Daichi an important moment in their lives. Their time together, they have seen their love and understanding of each other grow and blossom and now they have decided to live out the rest of their lives as one."

That's how it all started. Both in tears, we waited for us to say our wedding vows. The minester stopped talking as it was my turn to speak.

I take a deep breath and begin. "Daichi, our years together has brought me so much joy unexplainable. Playing volleyball together and going into tournaments with you just as your teammate was never enough. The day you asked me out was a day i looked forward to for such a long time. I thought there wouldnt ever be a day better than that, until today." Ending my small speech, i see Daichi's eyes starting a new round of tears.

He smiles softly at me, wiping some of his tears away and starts to speak his heartwarming talk. "The day I fell in love with you was the day when we met each other. Finding out we both had a passion for volleyball made me happy, but not enough. I had this urge of telling you I love you, then the day came when i couldnt hold it in anymore. Squeezing my eyes shut, ready for rejection, you accepted my confession. I would do anything to make this day last forever, if it means i could bathe in happiness with you. Koushi, I love you."

"I love you too, Daichi." I started crying as the minester spoke once again.

"Sawamura Daichi, do you take Sugawara Koushi as your beloved husband?"

He nods and smiles at me, his eyes locked on mine, "I do."

Sugawara Koushi, do you take Sawamura Daichi as your dearest husband?"

Daichi reaches his hand out to mine, as my mind fills with happiness. I answer, "I do." and our hands intertwine as we wait for permission to kiss.

"You now may kiss."

Daichi moves his face real close to mine as I do the same to his. Closing his eyes, he tilts his head to the right as I tilt mine to the left. Getting one last look at his handsome face, I close my eyes, ready for impact.

Slowly, our lips finally touched. He pressed a little harder onto my lips as I feel his warmth. I search for his hand, my eyes closed, as I finally grab it and interlock my fingers with his. Our kiss lasted forever, or so it seemed like. I never wanted to stop, but it did once Daichi pulled away. He opened his eyes and I opened mine to catch his gaze. We stared through each other's eyes as he squeezed my hand. Smiling at each other, the minister then continues.

"I now present to you, Mr. Sawamura Koushi and Mr. Sawamura Daichi." I hear cheers, claps, and whistles fill the air around me. You could hear Hinata screaming and Kageyama telling him to quite down. Tsukkishima clapped quietly and Yamaguchi was standing up and clapping loudly. Nishinoya was whooping and yelling his congratulations. Asahi was smiling and trying to calm Nishinoya. Tanaka was standing on a chair, swinging his suit jacket in the air. I got to see all my friends accepting our marriage, and our rivals. Kenma had his phone in his hand, Kuroo taking it away and telling Kenna to pay attention. Lev was cheering and smiling, blocking the person behind him's view. Oikawa was talking with a huge smile to Iwaizumi as they cheered. Cherry blossoms suddenly start falling from the trees. The beautiful petals shocked everyone and I was handed a bouquet to throw into the crowd of friends. Whoever shall catch the flower bouquet is said to get married next. Smiling at Daichi, I change my gaze towards my friends. Holding one of Daichi's hands, I use the other one to throw in the cherry blossom covered area. The bouquet was caught by the freckled little pinch server. Yamaguchi looked at Tsukkishima and they both blushed, holding each other's hand.

The best wedding I could've ever wanted, soon ended.

~THE END~