1

Max was mad.

Max was sitting at a booth in a coffee shop. He had his laptop with head phones and was on YouTube.

However, Max was angry because his only friend left him because he came out as gay. Max wasn't sad, just angry that he stayed friends with that shit for as long as he did.

"-Mister?"

Max noticed someone was talking to him and took out his head phones. He turns to the server and raises an eyebrow in question.

"What would you like to today Mister?"

Max reads the server's name tag. Ross is his name. "Well, Ross can you give a coffee with a few shots of whiskey in it?"

"Ye, I'll be right back." He walks back, disappearing behind the pastry display on the counter.

Max goes to Twitter on his laptop and scrolls, waiting for his special coffee.

He hears a cup sound and sees his coffee and server Ross walking back to his spot behind the counter with three other guys.  Max takes a sip off his drink and already feels a little better, he just wants to drink and forget about his problems momentarily.

Max soon finishes his drink and calls Ross for another, and another, and another.He lost count and was drunk.

"Go for it Red!"

Max turns to the counter and sees a server being pushed from behind the counter. The server straightens himself and struts himself toward Max. Ross and two other servers are hiding terribly from behind the pastry counter while peeking through.  They are smiling goofily and acting like middle schoolers.

"Uhh, Hi." The server with red hair said to Max. Max didn't have the patience to try and decipher what his name was right now.

"Want a drink?" Max slurs his words, holding out his half drank cup to the red head. The server takes a seat while taking a drink and chugging it down.  Several more drinks later and they are now both drunk.

"Wannnnna coooome to my place?" The red head says to Max. Max nods, because Why the fuck not?

The red head takes Max's arm and leads him out of the coffee shop with hollers from the other servers.