A killer's Letter

lovely,

I know you'll be expecting this love letter all along. Cheesy, huh? Think of me as like one of your secret admirers, have plenty of those, don't you? Don't be scared, I'm just like one of them. The only difference is, I can kill you anytime I want.

I know you're probably wondering who I am and why I'm doing this to you when you can't even recall a single wrong thing you've ever done to people like me. Those are the types of question a person as shallow as you would ask when they're about to get killed. Hell, every single one of you people are shallow. You don't ask such questions, rather, you think about who you did wrong to..you never ever forget who you pushed away or stabbed in the back. Honey, it's all common sense. When you decide to be the villain, you don't get to play the victim card in the end. That is, if you still remember what you did..I doubt you'll even forget it.

You know me, sweetheart. You're the only person who fucking knows me so well. Know that I'm not a killer. Know that I ain't a bloody murderer. Said it yourself back in the days, It's just a temper, right?

Remember a time when we were friends? When we never left each other's side like two lost sisters? Good ol' times. I wanna let you know that I was really happy during those days. Every second that we spent laughing, I treasured those - thought you did too but turns out, I was the only idiot who did.

I can still remember the day you decided you had enough of me and shoved me away. Can still rememeber how you treated me like trash when you got those petty little cheerleaders by your side. It's funny, you know? You were so fucking disgusted because you acquainted yourself to a problematic bitch like me.
You still can't believe it, can you? Me neither. I just knew you were too good to be true. That an actual fucking person would care for me without trying to find out about my dad.

You know what happens then. An immature teen with friend problems, of course I wanted to get revenge. Like in the movies, you know? Whenever I was pushed down by other people, I can only see the kind of face they'll make once I find my place in the world. Once I become successful, once I get my revenge. It's absurd but you know me. Life may be a bitch to me then, still is, but back then I actually tried to get on its good side.

But I was wrong.

Everything began to crumble down again on top of me, crushing my guts like the sore loser I once was. All the things I've worked for seemed to be useless when we graduated highschool and all needed to part ways.  Though, despite all that, I still had a goal. A goal to destroy the ones who pushed me to the bottom—yes, honey, that includes you.

So, I ended up studying law. Me—becoming a lawyer. Pretty stupid, right? Well, I thought if I save lives, people will know me. I thought if I become a hero, people would worship me. But that was what I thought.

It didn't worked out as planned, though. Nothing ever goes as planned. Got kicked out of law school because of my grades. That is so me, you must be thinking now. When did the world ever worked in my favor anyway?

But despite all of that, I always thought I was special. Yeah, sure, everyone called me a psychopath; a freak; a weirdo - but I thought they can just all go to hell. There's something there inside me that would make me great. I just felt it, you know? To be honest, I'm never ever contented by the fact that once I die, I'll be forgotten. No. That is just not me. I wanted to make a difference. I wanted to be recognized for my hard work. And once I die, I want the whole world to miss me to make up for the lost time that my parents never gave to me.

So one midnight, I was walking down the streets, trying to find out where I went wrong my whole life. And then I saw her. A girl who reminds me of myself. She was sitting on the cold bench next to a street lamp, staring at nothing. It's pitiful, I fucking hated it.

What if I did something bad? What if I killed this girl? Would it be murder? Would I get caught if she looks like no one even gives a damn about her?

Those things clouded my mind. Those questions and hesitations prevented me to lose it immediately but curiosity got the best of me.

It was too late when I realized the I stabbed her 5 times in the head with a piece of glass from a bottle of beer.

The blood. Disgusting but it never scared me.

She was my first victim. The next morning, the cops were already out to get me. I felt so bad but so good at the same time because I never knew killing would bring me so much thrill. Way more thrill than getting praised is being chased to the ends of the city. It was the first time I've ever felt alive.

Ever since that night, I liked the idea of killing. I somehow managed to escape from the cops and of course, they didn't get a single clue. That's why I'm back here, in this town. I thought I wanna pay you a little visit. Wanna thank you personally.

I lost track of how many I killed when I got here. I think, about half of our past classmates are dead because me. Only me. I just repeat the same thing everyday. I just invite them, have a talk and then help them sleep with some tiny amount of Rohypnol, no biggie. Once they've blacked out, I'll tie them in a chair and wait for them to wake up. Finally, I cut through their arms and legs until they have no more tears to cry and no voice to scream out. Once I get bored, I slit their throats and move to another neighborhood. Acid comes in handy for disposal, tell that to the cops so they'd stop looking for the bodies like goddamn idiots.

I just love it. I love how they scream for me to stop but no one can hear them.

I paid Annie a visit yesterday. You hadn't heard the news, I'm sure. That bitch got super famous from what I've observed. She was a model now, how sweet is her life. She's still a bitch but good on her. You should've seen her face when I cut through her cheeks multiple times. The tears she cried when I removed all of her fancy fingers with a butcher knife. And the moment when I was skinning her alive, when she can't cry anumore. I just love how red her blood is. In all of the people I've killed, she's my favorite so far.

Though, I don't know if that'll change because of you.

Enough chit chat for one night, Sleep with one eye open, I may stop by for a visit.

Things didn't really go as I planned inside my mind. Oh well, at least I got what I wanted, I become famous in a different way. People may not worship me but fear is a whole lot fucking better.

  - G