Chapter 1

Kate sighed relieved that she was finally done unpacking in her new house after hours of moving boxes and furniture. She yawned and sat down on her recliner chair and her belly grumbled. "Crap... I don't have food.." she grumbled and stood up, grabbing the money,her phone, and her car keys off the granite counter top and walked out her front door. Kate walked to her house and saw her neighbor outside and noticed his hair was green and her eyebrows raise slightly and she walked over and smiled. "H-hey.. I just moved in next door.. My name is Kate.."

The green haired man turned around and smiled "I'm Sean." he said with his cute Irish accent. Kate's heart stopped as she saw his face and she tried to swallow the lump in her throat. "Y-You're... Jacksepticeye..." Sean chuckled "Yes, yes I am." he said grinning cutely. Kate felt like she was gonna faint but she pulled up her sleeves and said "You've saved my life.." Kate said and her eyes filled with tears of joy. Sean looked at her old scars and a tattoo that was a septiceye and smiled kissing her scars "I'm glad I could save you."

Kate giggled loudly and bit her lip "I love you so much.." she smiled. "You have quite the giggle." Sean chuckled softly and pulled out a sharpie and wrote his number on her hand and smiled "I have to go record some videos, I'll talk to you later." Kate smiled happily and skipped back to her yard.