Truth or Dare?

"Noyaaa want to play truth or dare with meee~~" Tanaka sang

"Of course Tanaka!" He said, running over to him.

"Me first, me first!" Tanaka waving his arms around like a dying bird.

"Fine! Tanaka.." Noya always loved going first, but this time he would let Tanaka. Only this time.

As the the happy Tanaka danced around the gym floor he saw you, and thought of a perfect dare.

"Truth or Dare Noya?" Tanaka asked, with a grin forming on his face.

"Dare!" Noya jumped in excitement

"I dare you to ask out (f/n)"

"W-What?" He almost never stuttered on his words.

"Do it Noya"

"Fine" Noya walked over to you as you finished your homework, oh how you hated (worse subject)

"Hi, Noya!" You were always nervous talking to Noya. You've liked him for oh so long, you wanted him to know. But you were too shy.

"Ah, (f-f/n) would you like to uh, go out?" he said. Noya hated doing this to you, he didnt love you.

"What" you said in suprise

"would you like to go out with me (f/n)!" noya basically screamed

"Y-Yeah sure" your face red

Noya walked you home saying almost nothing but 'hi' or grinning. Something was wrong, was it that he didnt love you? What was it, you needed to know.. But you let it go (sorry for the rhyme aah)

You got to you front porch looking at noya, "goodnight Noya"

*********next week*********

Noya told you it was a dare, you were heart-broken. You loved him. To think he loved you back. You were crazy.

** what happened when he told told you **

You two were walking home and you asked "Noya? what made you want to go out with me..?"

"I- Nothing, it was a dare (f/n) im sorry.. I can't pretend to love you anymore."

You looked at him in disappointment, you didnt think Noya would ever do anything like that. But you were wrong. **

****************************
IM SORRY FOR THE CRAPPY FANFIC A A A H THIS WAS MY FIRST ONE EVER IDK OMG SORRY SKSCJVKG