○1

Lucas

I looked at the golden Rolex watch on my wrist as it twinkled the moonlight. I sighed waiting impatiently for the happily married couple to come out of their house.

I usually wait about 5 days to get their schedule correct, but I already know where they are going tonight.

After several of minutes the couple came out of the house. I quickly adjusted myself behind the brick wall I was resting my back on.

I waited for 5 minutes until they never came back and I made my move.

I checked my surroundings before jumping into their backyard. I could have sworn they had a dog or something, but I didn't see it.

Then I looked around to see if they had any cameras.

Nope

I chuckled to myself as the back door slid right open.

They're making this easy for me.

"Damn they kitchen big as fuck." I looked around and saw a couple of pictures.

I then looked in the cabinets, the only seasoning they had was salt and some kind of herb shit.

"Oh they gotta be white. No kind of pepper or nothing in the cabinet."

Then when I opened the other cabinet I saw some gold plates.

"Oh shit now, gold plates." I started dancing as I took a few plates.

Next I headed to the refrigerator I opened it, and I swear it was like heaven, but full of healthy shit.

I looked in the blender they had in the fridge and it was some kind of green shit, I got curious and smelled it.

"Eww. Is this grass?" I tossed that shit back in there and I saw some kool-aid in a pitcher it had to be.

So shit why not taste it. I grabbed the pitcher and did a water fall.

"Nah, this can't be. White people making good kool-aid wow. I'm taking this shit too." I sat it on the table so I can get it when I exit.

"Bitch give me this damn hoverboard, and the charger." I stuffed the charger in my bag as I rode on the white hoverboard down the hall.

I went into a room, the walls were painted blue and the covers on the bed was blue with all types of sports on it.

"Hold up, lil' Bob balling with these designer shoes." I grabbed them shits.

I sighed and went to lil' Molly's room.

"Molly stuntin' on these basic hoes with the Chanel handbag, damn." I grabbed about 3 purses, and snatched a diamond necklace out her jewlery box.

"Now lets head to the main room." I rolled into the masters bed room and it was amazing.

"Shit look at these sheets. I should snatch these hoes too." I turned around in circles on the hoverboard.

"Aww hell, he got Giuseppe shoes?" I looked in the shoe and it said a size 11, exactly what I wear. They were white hightop shoes.

I stole his golden necklace that I will be stuntin' in soon and also a Gucci belt.

I was finished for tonight. Rolled out of the bedroom and into the living room.

I looked at the time and I've been in here for at least 10 minutes its time to leave.

"Damn I want that TV too only if it can fit in my ba-

Just then I heard a growl. I spinned around and I saw a big ass pitbull.

"T-thats why they don't got ADT."

Then the dog barked.

"Aye look fam. I just came in here to get a couple of things and I'm rolling you feel me dawg. Get it dawg!" I laughed to myself.

The dog got closer as I backed away. I put the bag on both of my shoulder and put the hoverboard in one hand and the kool-aid in the other hand.

That shit was heavy, and I stole a few jolly ranchers out the candy bowl before running out the back door, making sure I close it.

I jumped over the fence carefully, so I won't drop the kool-aid. Maybe they got a black maid or something.

I got on the hoverboard and went down the street sipping the kool-aid out the pitcher.

》》

12:28 AM

After selling most of the things I wanted to give away, and a few cups of kool-aid, I headed back to my cheap ass apartment.

I made about 800 or 900 dollars tonight. I might have to go back in that neighborhood, but not tomorrow night.

I walked into my apartment and sat my board and bag down. I went straight to the kitchen because you know a nigga be hungry. I went in the closet and grabbed me a bag of chips and grabbed a pre-made sandwich out the fridge.

"Man I'm tired as hell." I wiped my face and bit into my sandwich.

I closed my eyes for bit, just taking a long ass blink and a nigga start choking, I open my eyes and I forgot the sandwich was in my mouth. I sipped the last bit of kool-aid I poured in a cup and closed my eyes again.

Ima have to go back and get some more kool-aid.

🍇🍇

Tell me what you think.

Started:
May 14 2016

Houdini Coming Soon●

-
-

Lucas in the MM ❤

Excuse mistakes ☁