Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Ariana's Pov

I woke up to my mom pulling out my headphones. "We're here." my mom said. I looked at the clock and it said 4:56 in the afternoon i grabbed my things and followed my mom inside our new house. It's just me and my mom for now we had to get away from my everyday drunk dad and some other people i don't like to talk about. But my uncle had a house for sale and my mom and I took out some savings from our account and put it into this house and then we got out of Michigan to California.

When we got inside it was huge and already had furniture in the house. I went upstairs and went to the first room i saw, It had a bay window with a king sized bed a bathroom and a walk-in closet I sat my stuff down and and laid on the bed. And at this moment i felt so happy to be away from my horrible past and people. I heard my mom walk in with a smile and it was surprising b/c I thought I would never see her smile. "I see you're getting comfortable already." she said sitting next to me.

"Yea and I love this room" I smiled.

"Are you hungry?" she asked.

"Yeah" i said looking at my bags "Can we go out to eat tonight please?"

"Fine but we can go only if you unpack 1 out of 3 bags." she said getting up and leaving.

"Okay" I got up and started unpacking my clothes first, I hung up my shirts and folded my pants and shorts. After for what felt like an hour I went down stairs to see my mom on the phone she was writing stuff down too. I sat on the island stool next to her she looked at me and smiled, I smiled back.

"Ok , Ok thank you so much and when will she be starting?" I could already tell it was about school I only had 2 more months left "Monday? Yea that works. Thanks again, ok bye" she looked at me and smiled once again. "You start school Monday so this weekend we can go get you some school supplies for the rest of the school year." I nodded my head in agreement.

"Can we go eat now though I finished what you told me to do and I'm just really hungry" I said standing up.

"Yeah let's go" She grabbed the keys and with that we headed out. We went to the nearest pizza place. After dinner it was 6:38 and i was completely tired. We went home i walked up stairs and started to plug my earbuds in until i heard the doorbell ring. "Ari can you get that for me please?" my mom yelled. I got up Walked down stairs and opened the door and there was a boy my age smiling he had black hair and light brown eyes when he smiled.

"Hello, are you looking for someone?" i asked.

"No my mom made me come over here to say Hi" he replied back

"Ari who's at th-" She stopped when she saw the boy standing in the doorway. "Hello,you are?"

"Emery Kelly" He said still smiling I smiled back and before my mom could say anything,

"I'm Arianna Vasquez" My mom signaled me to shake his hand, So I shook his hand and his hands were so soft.

"Do u want to come in Emery?" my mom asked, my cheeks started to burn up and so did his.

He saw me blushing and I saw him blush we smiled.

"Sure" he said. My eyes got wide and i tried to hide the smile on my face.

"Um I'll be right back." I said to my mom and Emery and headed straight to the bathroom. I closed and locked the door. I quickly washed my face with water and dried off. I sat there for a minute and heard my mom laughing. 'Oh god' I thought to myself. I slowly walked out and saw my mom and Emery Talking , So I joined them.

"Mrs. Vasque-"

"Just call me Natalie" she smiled

"Ok" he said, I sat next to him at the Island and i took a apple and bit into it while they were talking. Totally not hearing what they said Emery asked me something.

"what ?" I said "Sorry I wasn't paying attention" I said and I noticed that my mom was gone.

"I was wondering if you wanted to hang out sometime." I could tell he was nervous.

"Sureee." I said Obviously blushing after we just started talking and around 9:30 and i went straight upstairs and fell on my bed I gave him my number and it felt great to finally know someone. After a couple of minutes I sat at my bay window and just looked out the window. I soon got a message From Emery

Emery: I see you c:

I looked out and saw him waving from his window.

Ariana:I see you too lol

I smiled to myself and went into my bathroom and changed into some pj's.

Emery: where did you go?

Ariana: I went to get ready to go to sleep.

Emery: oh well i got to go see ya later (:

Ariana: Goodnight.

After that i brushed teeth and washed my face, I plugged in my speaker so my music would play and soon fell asleep.

A.N c: sorry the first chapter was crappy but this is my first book ever on wattpad so yeah ig xD but i hoped you liked it but tbh i wrote this book before i posted so i may or may not be posting regularly but if I do then I do lmaoo I will post the next chapter hopefully tomorrow or the next day