1

A/n--This is my very first story...I hope you'll like it..PLZ EXCUSE THE MISTAKES..
P.S.you all can suggest the cast as per your liking..

Thank you for choosing my book to read...♡♡

Sara's POV

Edward Cullen and I are sitting in a meadow, with a setting aun as tge backdrop...how romantic!!. He's drawing circles around my knuckles and staring lovingly in my eyes, "I love morning." Morning!?! "GOOD MORNING SLEEPING BEAUTY!!" Why is Ed's voice so high-pitched?!"GET UP" Aargh...it's my mom..MOM?! oops! I quickly dash towards the bathroom to finish my daily routine and change in my school uniform..

Yeah..A School Uniform..a crisp white shirt with a knee length navy blue divider skirt.
*sigh*

Talking about today's dream...I AM NOT A TWILLIGHT FAN..it's just that I imagine myself as the lead of every novel I read..every rom movie I watch..phew..
Typical single teen girl stuff...

At persent I'm siiting in the school cafeteria. .munching on a veg. sandwich..my breakfast for the day.
As I reached to the last bite of it..a hand came in to grab it away..

Jema..

"Now that you ate my sandwich..buy me a coke."I said, pouting like a child,my miserable attempt at looking cute.."No..I am not going to buy any thing..I ate it to help you...fatso."Jema explained in her defence..
Seeing there was no point in arguing..I gave up on her and she sat there..grinning at her small victory.

Jema and I have a lot in common..we both have black hair..brown skin..mine softer though...;p. She is quite a compatible girl like me. But she does not think before she speaks because she is I-speak-my-heart-out-and-do-not-care-bout-the-world type and very straightforward. But on the other hand,I try to keep myself in other person's place and then react..maybe at times correct thoughts may not register my..

*snap*

Jema is lying on the floor..cradling her butt, maybe she slipped on..SHE SLIPPED..damn.."Jema..are you fine? How'd you fell..?!"I worried..but Jema was smiling sheepishly. Wait. A. Second. I know that smile..I look around to find him..the source of Jema's blush..and there is he,coming towards us.

Aaron picked uo Jema by her hands,"Watch where you go..Jem"

We went to the nurse's room..with Jema and Aaron going together.. I know she might be doing one of gala flip flops in her stomach..the best one which she has preserved for the times she's around Aaron...her heart beats frantically around him..

Aaron is a cute guy with black hair,chocolate-brown eyes and fair skinned...all in all,he was Jema's love..
Though Jema doesn't know about it(because Aaron has requested me to keep it between we two)Aaron also has a huge crush on her but he's not proposing her because he first to wants to make a good comfy place in Jema's parents' heart..oh naïve lovebirds..

I believe they'll make the perfect couple..

I love them.

I dont want to lose them like everyone else......