• A B O U T U S •

_______________________________________

Greetings!

The Asian Fantasy Comm is a group of staffs dedicated to promote and help fantasy stories set in Asia or inspired by any Asian Events .

________________

If you have a masterpiece story or a hidden gem, our Community will help you promote your work.

________________

We are still new but we will try to exert our most effort in helping those Asian struggling authors in wattpad. If you are one of them, you can check out our Unpolished Jade Reviews and submit your works.

_______________

If you are a reader planning to write a fantasy story but you don't know how to start, then check out our Recommended Resources.

_______________

If you are a curious reader who accidentally clicked this book, Asian Fantasy Community has featured stories in our book ' Myths and Legends' that might be to your liking.

_______________

If you are a reader who liked fairytales, our staffs have gone through a lot of books in wattpad and picked those fairytale stories with asian twists. They are featured in our book, Fairytale.

_______________

Asian Fantasy Community is also welcoming Asian undiscovered authors. If some of you would liked to apply as one of the moderators, reviewers, interviewers, graphic designer, and active members, then don't hesitate to fill up the Form in the Form chapter.

______________

Until then, We are proudly to present it to you!

Asian Fantasy Community

- Love from AFC Team -