Chapter 1

It was all started on a cloudy day , when Charlie was sleeping on his bed. His saliva smell filled the room. His dirty clothes, pants, even underwear was all over the floor.

One condition that i want to say that (the room was very dirty and stuffy).

"Nock nock" his maid knocking on the door.

"Excuse me sir, but it's 9 o'clock in the morning and ma'am told me to wake you up." she called out with small voice.

"GRrrrr....."

"Don't you know that i'm soo sleepy? You're disturbing my sleep" he said absently.

"but sir... Ma'am told me"

"Go away!" he yelled

*Dining room*

"Excuse me ma'am, Charlie does not want to be woken up from his sleep. he said to leave him immediately." with respect the attendants speak.

"Well that boy have to be punished, needn't he?" ma'am  said while staring at daniel (her husband)

"Well,  you could give him a punishment, but don't be too hard to him." Daniel said.

"He's 16 for f*cking sake, don't be too indulgent to him." Carl babble

Carl walk upstairs to charlie's room.

Knocking on the door and open the door.

blood rose to his head. His shirt, pants, and even underpants flying everywhere, Mess everywhere!

"CHARLIEEEEE!!! Wake up! It's already 10 o'clock in the morning and you still laying on bed,  sleeping like a lion." she say in a harsh manner.

Charlie shocked and lift up his head staring at his mom and try to fight her words.

But apparently it's pointless. Quickly he ran towards to the bathroom for a bath.

*Dining room

"hey you, make me fried chicken for breakfast,  i'm soo hungry that i could eat an elephant." Charlie said in harsh manner.

"yes sir" she replied

The maid quickly fried a chicken for his master so that she would not be scolded.

"this sir, your fried chicken"

"yaya, go away." he yelled at her.

The way she turn back to the kitchen, Charlie shouted.

"What are you doing? Go get my books and bag,  i'm going to school today!" he yelled again

With patient the maid go upstairs,  taking his books and bag.

She hope that her master wouldn't scolded her again, so she rushes downstairs and gave him his books and bag.

Without saying any words. Charlie takes a fried chicken on his hand while carrying his bag and go inside the car.

*School

#Charlie walks inside his classroom.#

With proud and cocky,  he walk towards his chair, putting his bag under his table and avoiding every pairs of eyes that staring at him.

Every one in his class dislike him,  every steps, every sight and everytime, Charlie always boasted.

"hey, look at charlie, he's soo cocky,  isn't he?" his friend whispering far away from him to another.

"BANG!" Charlie slap his table

Suddenly the room was quiet as grave.

"Do you think i am deaf? You bunch of idiot monkey?" he shouted

"Do you think i couldn't tell the principal to dispelled you guys from this school?"

"Just remember one thing dude, my father got a lot of money and it's easy to bribe the principal to dispelled you!" he shouted with conceited.

Didn't accept of what Charlie had say, his friend spoke up and headed towards Charlie.

With anger and without fear,  his friend arrived infront of Charlie's table.

Slap the table and pointing at Charlie's face.

Haha,  sorry for the stories that are not full of drama

Next chapter will be intens of something horrible.

So stay tuned and dont forget to like, vote, and comment.

Ilysm,
Xoxo